Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I spent almost an hour on the phone today with WDW merchandise mail order
Ooooooh, what'd you get? :smile: I'd love to order the Star Wars Muppet action figures, but my wallet doesn't agree! :wink:

And to DrTooth, I'm all about the plushes too! If I get to my Disney Store anytime soon, I may have to pick up a Piggy and Animal... maybe Rizzo too! :wink: (We've got Kermit and Pepe already, don't need Fozzie as I've had the better MV3D plush for 7 years, and I'm still undecided on Walter. Gonna try for a Fisher Price Gonzo and Scooter on eBay soon...)

Carl23

Reaction score
If you like the character, I would definently recommend Walter. He's really well made, as long as you can find one with a good mouth. His suit is very nice quality. If you are a fan, he's worth picking up - espeically if you can get a couple bucks off.

In my opinion, the Star Wars figures are way too expensive. At about $11 a figure (2 pack), that's pretty pricey considering their size. I really would like to snag the PVC set if I can manage to get my hands on one. There is a really nice Muppet Theater backdrop on their Craft site, and the two would go great together.

I'm really toying with the idea of modifying the DS Gonzo. His arms are way too short, and there is something about his face that seems... off. Other than his Nose/mouth is blue. Something about his eyes. I really think they should have gone the plastic eyes route, particularly with Gonzo and Beaker.

kyunkyua

Reaction score
I visited the Disney Store right after Christmas, and they only had Fozzie in stock. Probably not the best time to do my shopping... The clerk said a lot of people were asking about when they'd get more in stock, so that's a good sign.
At this rate, I'll have to wait for two weeks of allowance so I can buy them online. Does anyone know what the shipping rates are from the US to Germany? Germany doesn't have any Disney stores...it's depressing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And to DrTooth, I'm all about the plushes too! If I get to my Disney Store anytime soon, I may have to pick up a Piggy and Animal... maybe Rizzo too! :wink: (We've got Kermit and Pepe already, don't need Fozzie as I've had the better MV3D plush for 7 years, and I'm still undecided on Walter. Gonna try for a Fisher Price Gonzo and Scooter on eBay soon...)
I'd much rather PVC's or something... but the Plush has been very good. And I LOVE the selection so far, hoping to see more, or at least smaller bean bag ones that I can actually find room for. The Kermit, Gonzo, and Fozzie are pretty good, but that was the BEST Animal we ever got, a great Beaker, a very good Piggy (the one who's hardest to make a plush of that looks right), the first ever Pepe, the new character Walter, and a really good Rizzo. Hopefully by the DVD release, we get Chef or something.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Chef would be great! I've got one from a claw machine a couple years back, he's "humonga"! He looks great, I'll hafta take a pic. Along with him and Bunsen (not just to complete the Labs duo, but also cus he's another fantastic character!), I'm really hoping for Scooter and Rowlf. An oversized Sweetums would be AWESOME too, maybe with an attached Robin beanie held in his hand, ha ha.

Hmm, who else? Link would be a dream come true, but will prolly never happen, lol. I really see Dr. Teeth as a big possibility, oh man, that would be so cool!! Ah, wishlists. :smile:

Carl23

Reaction score
That's what i've been saying for several pages, a Bunsen would be a great addition. And everyone is in agreement than there NEEDS to be a Scooter and Rowlf, it's been far too long since a plush of either of them have been made.

Very far out there, but the rest of The Electric Mayhem... pretty much in any form would be great. I'd particularly like to see Floyd, but it seems anyone but Animal is probably a slim chance.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Walter showed up today and I must say, he's even better than I expected! Holding him in my hand, I'm rather surprised by how accurate the likeness is, considering how awful the Fozzie I saw at the store looked. Disney Store has delivered some great exclusive merchandise of my favorite characters in the past, but Walter is one of my all time favorites! Haven't had a chance to build my replica puppet as planned, but this plush will definitely fill that fix for a while! If you're a fan of Walter, grab one of these little guys while you can!

Kermit 4.0 and his new best buddy:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Just ordered the Kermit messenger bag, animal hat, and Kermit hat!! I can't wait until the items arrive!!! I hope they post more merchandise soon!