What is your strangest habit?

Puckrox

Reaction score
I talk to myself when I'm home alone. I'm fully aware that I'm doing it when I do it too. It just helps me think better.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I talk to myself when I'm home alone. I'm fully aware that I'm doing it when I do it too. It just helps me think better.
I do that a lot, too... and at least I'll always listen to myself like a polite audience should.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
Anyone else here have specific foods they like to eat for specific events? Ex: chips and salsa for a comedy viewing, ice cream for late-night crush-watching, sciaccatta for a birthday party (well, ANY party, really, from weddings to funerals, and frog do I miss the stuff out here), roast pork for New Year's? I've been known to make an otherwise unnecessary trip to the grocery store to pick up a food item if I was going to be watching a specific type of movie...

-----------------

Puckrox

Reaction score
-------------------
Anyone else here have specific foods they like to eat for specific events? Ex: chips and salsa for a comedy viewing, ice cream for late-night crush-watching, sciaccatta for a birthday party (well, ANY party, really, from weddings to funerals, and frog do I miss the stuff out here), roast pork for New Year's? I've been known to make an otherwise unnecessary trip to the grocery store to pick up a food item if I was going to be watching a specific type of movie...

-----------------
Movie marathons = cheese pizza and apple pie. I always try to have both in close vicinity when I have a marathon day.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I always have to eat instant ramen when I'm in the midle of studying for finals. It is a thing. :stick_out_tongue:

beaker

Reaction score
I religiously watch seinfeld virtually every night. A lot of people can quote the bible...I can pretty much quote almost any episode.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I always have to eat instant ramen when I'm in the midle of studying for finals. It is a thing. :stick_out_tongue:
I had instant ramen for breakfast the other day. Oh the life of a college kid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I religiously watch seinfeld virtually every night. A lot of people can quote the bible...I can pretty much quote almost any episode.
Before we go any further, I would like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise. :stick_out_tongue:

But I hear ya, I'm the same way with M*A*S*H.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
I'm a little rusty, but could probably still quote the entirety of "Ghostbusters" and "Alice's Restaurant." Though I can't play guitar, so someone else will need to accompany me! :news:

---------------------

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
*I like to eat scrambled tofu and vegan mac-and-cheese with ketchup.
*If i find random intriguing essays online, I'll print them out and staple them together into a packet to read like a book.
*I can burp the alphabet, and am working on doing it backwards.