Voiceless (Dedicated to Richard Hunt)

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I don't know whether to cry aour smile...:smirk: Gonzo was definately in character, 'cept I agree with Newsie. I was suprised at Rowlf's reaction, but I found it......fitting. Gonzo was a lot like this in the rest of the seasons, gentle with a mix of that daredevil still in sight!:wink: Reading this makes me think of when my last and only Granny passed on. We were all in the hospital and I'm by her bed while she cries out: Lord help me! Make it stop, Make the pain go away! Lord! Release me! I ran away fighting tears, reaching the waiting room I found my cousins and I try to smile. Instead I kneel down and sob. She was in so much pain I couldn't help her. I never got to say goodbye or tell her I loved her.:cry: Things like this put life into a new perspective. We think we have all the time in the world, but we don't. We have only borrowed time, and someday we have to pay off the debt. Some pay sooner than others, but in the end, we all pay.:jim: So, in the wise words of Jum Henson: This is a good life, enjoy it. As for songs in the memorial, give Thankful Heart, Manahmanah, Mr. bass Man, and the muppet show theme a try, those were some of his favorite songs.:wink:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
As for songs in the memorial, give Thankful Heart, Manahmanah, Mr. bass Man, and the muppet show theme a try, those were some of his favorite songs.:wink:
Thank you bbf, I appreciate that. :smile: It must've been hard to have to see your grandmother in that state. I can't even imagine something like that. *hugs*

Right now, a slower, more calm reprise of "Thankful Heart" sounds really good for a tribute. :smile: Thank you for the suggestion!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Thank you bbf, I appreciate that. :smile: It must've been hard to have to see your grandmother in that state. I can't even imagine something like that. *hugs*

Right now, a reprise of "Thankful Heart" sounds really good for a tribute. :smile: Thank you for the suggestion!
You're welcome!:smile: It was hard, but it was, in a way nice to see her be released from pain. Sometimes that's all you can do.:sympathy: You can call me Figgie, too! Thankful Heart does sound good right now, don' it?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Thats good! What do you like to draw on there besides muppets, or is it only muppets?:confused::wink:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Whatever pops into my head, which is usually Muppets but can be other stuff as well. :smile:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Haha! Same here!:smile: Do you know how much tablets cost and where I could find one of my own?:confused:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hmm...Wacom Graphire has served me pretty well. I got mine secondhand from a friend, but if you want to buy a new one, you could be looking at about $250, I think.

Anyways, I'm off to plan the tribute! :smile:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Good, I mean the tribute part!:big_grin: *Looks at empty wallet* Hmm. May have to wait a while for that...:embarrassed: