The Muppets is now the top-grossing Muppet movie

Drtooth

Reaction score
I kinda wish it gets closer to GMC's gross by the time it's completely out... but loving the fact it's at 100 mil worldwide. Still, it's the third highest (adjusted) and not even distantly. It's beaten out all the modern films and MTM. Not shabby, and hopefully the next one does better.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
You live in my area. I work less then 5 min from the KOP mall. Did you actually see it in IMAX or just at the theater?
Oh no, I live in NY. I did live in Philly for college last year and went to King of Prussia several times, but never to the movie theater.

Stulz

Reaction score
Oh no, I live in NY. I did live in Philly for college last year and went to King of Prussia several times, but never to the movie theater.
oh ok, so then how did you see it " for the fifth time at the King of Prussia Imax this past Sunday, and let me tell you it was packed." ?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
oh ok, so then how did you see it "for the fifth time at the King of Prussia Imax this past Sunday, and let me tell you it was packed." ?
That wasn't me. I didn't realize that you were from the Philly area, I misinterpreted your asking of "what state do you live in?" as "what state is that in?" Just a mistake on my part. :embarrassed:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The movie is still playing here at AMC. They usually take the movies after they're out of all the other theaters and charge more to see it. I don't really feel like spending $25 to go see a movie that I saw already 5 and a half times.

Stulz

Reaction score
Sorry BobThePizzaBoy.

I saw The Muppets for the fifth time at the King of Prussia Imax this past Sunday, and let me tell you it was packed.
ScooterForever: Do you live in the Philly area? Did you actually see it in IMAX or just in one of the regular theaters?

Drtooth

Reaction score
It managed to squeeze out another million the past week. Still, if it completely vanishes now, it's a very close third to GMC's gross, only off by 2 million.

Stinks there really isn't room for any more random surges.

goldenstate5

Reaction score
This weekend it dropped to a miserable 285 theaters. The DVD was announced. It's very close to vanishing.