Anyone Find The Lack Of Muppet Merch Disturbing?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Seems that they're looking towards Europe for that kind of Muppet domination. If that means the movie will get an additional couple of million, at least Europe will get some great stuff. We can always trade with/buy from them.

Still, anyone even found the Pez yet? Everywhere I go they're just refreshing the Cars and Princesses.
There are new Pez sets??? I must have!

If anyone knows a website that sells them could you post a link. Thank you :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Pez

Someone said that they found them, but I haven't yet.

I did find 2 new Star Wars Pez at Target (Darth Maul and a re-sculpted Yoda) and of course the Valentines ones... but the Muppet ones haven't come around to me just yet. But we're usually the last to get that stuff.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Pez

Someone said that they found them, but I haven't yet.
Thanks for the link. :smile: I used to have most of the Muppet Pezs that were out at the time, but my sister sold them, thinking they were hers!

I'll have to try to get the old ones from eBay or somewhere.

Will the new ones be sold in the UK? In fact where do they still sell Pez in the UK? They used to sell them in Tesco, but I haven't seen them there for a few years. If I can't get them in the shops I guess I'll have to look for them on eBay too.

Writersright

Reaction score
You guys ain't gonna like this but Muppets are getting pretty hyped up here. We can now buy Muppets plates, cups, slippers, bags, pyamas, casings and bowls at one of the biggest super market franchises here, the one that also holds the earlier mentioned hand puppet promotion. I got the Kermit hand puppet which I'll make some pics and a video of this week.

Their magazine has got exclusive Muppet recipes like Fozzy's Honey Pancakes. I'm pretty busy but I'll try to take some pictures and make an article of it on my Muppet Blog.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
You guys ain't gonna like this but Muppets are getting pretty hyped up here. We can now buy Muppets plates, cups, slippers, bags, pyamas, casings and bowls at one of the biggest super market franchises here, the one that also holds the earlier mentioned hand puppet promotion. I got the Kermit hand puppet which I'll make some pics and a video of this week.

Their magazine has got exclusive Muppet recipes like Fozzy's Honey Pancakes. I'm pretty busy but I'll try to take some pictures and make an article of it on my Muppet Blog.
I am soooo jealous. I wish the US did more merchandise with the muppets.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
It gets worse. Check out these posters:

OMG!!! Are those available for purchase? If so, how much do they cost in your country? What about the bags and hand puppets? How much ar those? Would you be willing to purchase them for me and ship to me (depending on price)? I would pay via paypal

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score

Disney has actually been doing the Muppets justice in the past few months. There's actually more stuff in the US than is being reported. The Disney store has lots of Muppet plushes including a commercially available Pepe and Walter. There are also houseware and electronics items at various top retailers. We didn't get a windfall or action figures. That's the gripe.

Writersright

Reaction score
OMG!!! Are those available for purchase? If so, how much do they cost in your country? What about the bags and hand puppets? How much ar those? Would you be willing to purchase them for me and ship to me (depending on price)? I would pay via paypal
Well after examinating the website I bought some of them off, it seems they also got a US website so maybe it would be better to order from there:

http://www.allposters.com/-st/Muppe...humb.asp&CID=B6A9B443F3054338972667631A67243E

As for the hand puppets and bags; the bags are pretty generic and are pretty small so I don't think they're worth it. The hand puppets are pretty cool but the catch is that they're not really on sale. For every 15 Euros I spend on grocerys there I recieve a Muppet point. 6 Muppet points will net you a hand puppet. The problem is that my kitchen is already stuffed with grocerys and I've only got a Kermit for myself so I don't think I'll be able to buy enough groceries for another hand puppet.
Usually though, when the promotion ends, you can buy them for a small price. If that's the case here, I'll be glad to see what I can do for you.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
oh my goodness they have a sweetums poster and a sam the eagle poster my goodness I found what I want for my birthday.