Can we get the "Ignore Member" feature back?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
You still have the option to read posts from members you've put on "ignore", you just aren't being forced to see the redundant &/or constantly negative posts (for example) displayed automatically. It's actually a really great feature, can't wait for it to return! This will be a much happier forum. :big_grin: Well, not that everything HAS to be butterflies and sunshine all the time, it's just nice to filter out the constant nit-picking and complaining that some members seem to live for.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm sure this sounds stupid, but how could you ignore a member yet still read some of their posts? Is it thread-specific?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Generally, the ignore button will block all posts from a member, but there is a "show post" button. At least, that's how I remember it. That way, if you have a member on ignore but are really curious as to what they have to say, you can still read it.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You still have the option to read posts from members you've put on "ignore", you just aren't being forced to see the redundant &/or constantly negative posts (for example) displayed automatically. It's actually a really great feature, can't wait for it to return! This will be a much happier forum. :big_grin: Well, not that everything HAS to be butterflies and sunshine all the time, it's just nice to filter out the constant nit-picking and complaining that some members seem to live for.
I don't really understand it. If you decide to ignore a member then you don't see any messages that are sent to you? Do you also not see posts by them too?
Why would you be forced to see comments by them anyway?

Katzi428

Reaction score
I don't really understand it. If you decide to ignore a member then you don't see any messages that are sent to you? Do you also not see posts by them too?
Why would you be forced to see comments by them anyway?
It blocks the Ignored person from sending you a message too.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I will be very pleased to have the ignore option back again. I wholeheartedly agree with everybody that it is beneficial to the peace of the forum to have this option.