What's your favourite Sesame Street DVD?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Hi all, :wisdom:

I was just wondering what is the MuppetCentral community's favourite Sesame Street DVD?

Out of the one's I own/have seen mine would have to be Follow That Bird or Old School vol 1, but I don't have that many yet. :batty:

So, what's yours?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Do you mean in terms of altogetherness, main feature content, or bonus features (though very few have any really impressive features besides bonus clips)?

Anyway, my favorites are the Old School DVDs, 40 Years of Sunny Days, and Best of Sesame Street Spoofs! When it comes to just the main program and not bonus features (if they have any), then my favorites are A Celebration of Me, Grover!, C is for Cookie Monster, and Silly Storytime.

I'd also like to mention pretty much every video from the 1980s, most (not all) of which have made it to DVD by now (but without bonus features). Those have many of the best classics, plus material I think would be rare if they weren't released on VHS back then.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get "Best of Sesame Street Spoofs!" and "Silly Storytime" for my birthday. And I'm going to buy "C is for Cookie Monster" as soon as I have the money. They all look great!

Do you mean in terms of altogetherness, main feature content, or bonus features (though very few have any really impressive features besides bonus clips)?
Well, I guess I mean both.

I'd also like to mention pretty much every video from the 1980s, most (not all) of which have made it to DVD by now (but without bonus features). Those have many of the best classics, plus material I think would be rare if they weren't released on VHS back then.
I agree.