The Daydream Believer and the Prom Queen

Misskermie

Reaction score

Hi! It's Jaz. AKA, miss kermie. This is the second part of my Muppet teen serious...I would appriciate some views please...maybe even comments...I sound desperate right now...Anyway please read, review, and make plenty of suggestions. I know I will need them. My teachers say my details suck. And I'm only twelve...gimmie a break...loloololoolol I love giving those speeches! Enjoy

he Daydream believer and the
Prom Queen

Chapter One- The awkwardness in asking

Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo are in their room. Gonzo is currently fixing Fozzie's seltzer bottle, and Fozzie's just watching Kermit shake back and forth nervously. "kermit, what's the matter?" Fozzie asked. Kermit wasn't sure he wanted to tell him. Fozzie was Kermit's best friend in the whole wide world, but he wasn't sure he should share this with him. "Umm...I...I was asked to prom." Kermit said. "Oh really? That's terrific! Who was it? Was it Fran? Was it Karen? Was it Melissa?" Fozzie asked frequently. "Um...Well it was..." The rest of Kermit's sentence was mumbled. "What?" Fozzie asked. Kermit mumbled again. "Kermit, speak up, or I'll pour this selter water on you!" Gonzo said as he started to drink the water. "I was asked by...by...Piggy." Kermit said finally. Gonzo spit out the water. "WHAT?! Kermit what did tell her when she asked you?" Gonzo yelled. "Yes." Kermit said lamely. Fozzie put his hand on Kermit's shoulder. "Kermit, I've never liked a girl before, but I know that there is nothing wrong with it." Kermit nodded then paused. "You've never liked a girl before? What about Jaz?" Fozzie covered Kermit's mouth. What are you talking about Kermit?" Fozzie chuckled nervously. "Fozzie you like Jaz? You should ask her to prom!" Gonzo suggested. Fozzie shook his head. "No, you don't understand! I...I'm...Girls make me nervous OK? And Jaz...Jaz makes me even more nervous because she's...Perfect..." Fozzie started to zone out. Kermit and Gonzo exchanged looks. "Oh brother..." They said in unison.

In the girl's room, Jaz was sleeping, Camilla was reading, Janice was tuning her guitar, and Piggy was picking out a dress for prom. Piggy went to reach for something on the highest shelf in her closet. As she tried to get it, the shelf collapsed and the noise woke Jaz up. "Piggy! Do you know what time it is?" Piggy nodded. "Mm-Hm. 6:32, why?" Jaz squinted at the clock. "No, it's 5:33! What are you up for?" Piggy grabbed a dress out a box from the fallen shelf. "Well, yesterday, I asked Kermit to prom, and he said-" "Yes, I know, he said yes. You've told us a million times!" Jaz interupted. "Have I really?" Piggy asked. "Bawk." "Fer Sure." Said Piggy's roommates. Piggy blushed. "Heh...Guess I'm excited to be with Kermit..." "Again." Said her roommates. "Oh, hush up!" Piggy yelled. "Besides, that's not my only reason! Many years before I left the farm, I promised I'd become prom queen!" Piggy explained. "Promised who?" Jaz asked. "My mother! I remembered my exact words. 'Mama, I promise that when go to highschool, I'll become prom queen, and you won't hate me no more!' That's what I told her." Jaz just tilted her head. "Whatever. Prom is stupid anyway." Piggy stared at her. "No it isn't! Besides," Piggy walked closer to Jaz. "You're just mad because Fozzie hasn't asked you yet." Jaz perked up. "You leave Fozzie out of this!" Jaz yelled. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. "Like, I got it!" Janice said. Janice placed her guitar aside and went to answer the door. It was Fozzie. "Um...Can I speak to Jaz outside for a moment please?" Fozzie asked. "Like, sure." Janice said. Jaz walked outside with Fozzie. "Camilla, are you going with anybody?" Piggy asked. "Bawk." "Gonzo? What do you see in him?" "Bawk!" "Camilla, I had no idea how dirty minded you were!" Jaz then came in the door. "Piggy? Do you...Do you have a spare dress in that closet?" Jaz asked. "HE ASKED YOU!? I KNEW IT!" Piggy yelled. Jaz then frowned at her. Piggy smiled. "Yes, it's a purple dress identical to my pink one." Jaz then went back to sleep.

Chapter 2- Steppin' out with a star

"Kermit, I should have never let you talk me into this! Prom is tomorrow, and tomorrow is in three hours!" Fozzie yelled. Kermit grinned. "C'mon Fozzie, what's wrong with going to prom with Jaz?" Fozzie twidled with his fingers. "We're different." "What do you mean? Me and Piggy are different." Kermit said. "Yeah. But...She's perfect, I'm...I'm nothing compared to her." Fozzie frowned. "Foz, chill out. Worryin' is bad for the vibes, man!" Floyd advised. "Yeah, Floyd's right! Don't worry, everything will turn out fine!" Gonzo said. "You're right guys. Thanks." Fozzie said.

Kermit: Just hand me my cufflinks, and straighten my tie. Just drench me in rich cologne, and don't ask me why

Floyd: Go and pluck me a boutinniere

Fozzie: You're movin' up and walkin' on air

Kermit: steppin' out with a star and feelin' high

Floyd: come polish my wingtips, and call for the car

Fozzie: I'll sweep her right off her feet where ever we are

Kermit: A satin collar, and velvet vest,

Fozzie: I never settle for second best, Steppin' out with a star, sad times fly by

Floyd: Have I got style, have I got taste, On someone else I swear this savoir fair would be such a waste

Fozzie: Come toss me my top hat! I'm ready to fly.

Gonzo: Bustin' into the uppercrust is easy as pie!

Kermit: Just watch my dreams come true, this is somethin' I was born to do,

Girls' room

Piggy: Steppin' out with a star, and that star is vous!

Jaz: Have you got class

Piggy: Have Moi got class

Jaz: Have you got chic

Piggy: Have Moi got chic

Jaz: To think that you and me, were nobody, why only last week!

Jaz got on her bed. "I'm ready to fly!" She yelled. She jumped off her bed and landed flat on her face. "Jaz!" Janice yelled as she helped Jaz up. "At least I could try..." Jaz said.

Jaz: Just watch my dreams come true, this is something I was born to do,

Boys: Steppin' out with a star, Bye bad times!

Girls: Steppin' out with a star, hey, good times!

All: Steppin' out with a star and feelin' high! Yeah!

Chapter 3- Right before prom

Fozzie was looking at the clock the entire last period. He was nervous. Almost sweating through his fur. Kermit noticed and gave him an assuring look. Then Kermit directed his attention to Piggy. Piggy was reading over her thank you speech for when she won the title of prom queen. Jaz was thinking about how stupid this whole thing was. People being called royalty based on their charm and good looks. It was insulting. The bell rang. Everybody ran out. Piggy dragged Jaz to their dorm. "Janice, get my makeup kit ready!" Piggy shouted ahead of her. Fozzie and Kermit walked back to their dorm. "Kermit, I'm nervous." Fozzie said. Kermit nodded his head in agreement. "Fozzie there's nothing to be nervous about." Fozzie paused and got a little bit angry. "Well that's easy for you to say! As much as you and Piggy hang out by yourselves, it's easy to talk to her! I barely talk to Jaz alone..." Fozzie wiped a small tear from his face. Kermit just stared at him, because he was right. He was giving advice to someone who hasn't had the experience the he has had. "Gee, Fozzie I'm sorry." Fozzie just nodded his head.

A few hours later Fozzie, Gonzo, Floyd, and Kermit were outside of the girls' dorm. "Am I dressed right for this?" Fozzie asked. "You look fine Fozzie." Kermit said. Piggy opened the door. "Oh, Hello boys!" Piggy said flirtatiously. "H-Hi Piggy." Kermit blushed. "I would like vous to meet my friends." Piggy walked out of her room and gestured to the door. "Janice." Janice walked out the room and took Floyd's hand. Janice was wearing a purple tuxedo. It might not be girly, but Floyd thought it was alluring. "Camilla." Camilla ran out and tucked her head under Gonzo's arm. Camilla was wearing a blue dress with sparkles all over it. It also had a matching headband. "And Jaz." Nobody came out. "I'm not coming out, I look ridiculous!" Jaz yelled from inside the room. "You look beautiful like Moi! Now get out here!" Piggy commanded. Jaz walked out. Piggy was right. She was beautiful. Jaz's dress was purple with a silk ribbon to around her waist. Unlike Piggy's dress, that looked just like Jaz's, but pink, Jaz had a matching headband with a heart on it. "Wow Jaz...You look beautiful..." Fozzie said dreamily. "And you look incredibly handsome Fozzie." Jaz said sweetly. "Um...Thank You!" Fozzie chuckled nervously. Jaz couldn't help but giggle. "Well let's get going people! We've got a prom to go to!" Piggy yelled. Piggy took Kermit's hand and started to run to the gym, and everybody else followed them there.

Chapter 4- The first time it happens

When Piggy, Kermit, and the gang got there, Dr. Teeth was already playing soft music on his keyboard. "Hey Floyd, Janice, help me out here!" Floyd and Janice got on stage. "You got it Teeth!" Floyd yelled. Next thing you know the whole band was playing a groovy tune that everyone could dance to. "Hey Camilla, watch this!" Gonzo began to break dance, and then he bent up his nose on the floor. "Terrific! My nose has never been in so much pain!" Gonzo yelled. "Kermie, do Moi a a favor and Moi some punch, Sil vous plait?" Kermit was very confused by her faux french. "Um...Sure Piggy." Piggy smiled. "Merci!" Jaz walked up to Piggy. "What are you acting so wierd for?" Jaz asked. "Prom queen's gotta look her best right?" Piggy smiled. Jaz rolled her eyes. "That is stupid, and you know it." Jaz walked away from Piggy. "Alright, we're about to slow things down." Said Dr. Teeth. Fozzie cleared his throught. "J-Jaz? May I have this dance?" Jaz blushed. "Sure Fozzie!" Jaz took his open hand and got in waltzing position. Kermit and Gonzo did the same with Piggy and Camilla. The band began playing the slow tune.

The first time you see her, No bolt from the blue

Jaz: Just something so quiet that's waiting for you

With no one to tell you where you've got to go

Jaz: The first time it happens, you know

Fozzie: The first time you see her, no magical change. No angels appearing, no dreams to arrange

Just warmer and colder than springtime or snow,

Fozzie: The first time it happens, you know

Fozzie twirled Jaz around, then dipped her over, picked her up, and twirled her again.

Jaz and Fozzie: The first time together, how simple, how rare,

Jaz: And just when thought you forgot how to care

Fozzie: And though you feel much more than you dare to show

Jaz and Fozzie: The first time it happens you know

Fozzie, Kermit, and Gonzo swung their girls around until they let go. All of a sudden, the tempo increased, and Jaz became the center of attention. All the boy surrounded her and began singing and dancing. Then they picked her up and twirled her around. "What a terrific number!" Gonzo yelled. Jaz danced with Steve, then moved on to Dave, then Eric. "Ooooh! She's stealing my spotlight!" Kermit looked at her. "So?" Piggy pushed Kermit aside and went to do something about it. Jaz finished dancing with Eric, and then she ran into Fozzie, and began to dance closely to him. All of a sudden, Jaz was whisked away to a table right across from the one Piggy was on, and they began tap dancing. Both Kermit and Fozzie were amazed. Then they both were whisked off their tables, and the girls began singing.

Jaz: The first time it happens

Piggy: The moment it happens

Kermit and Fozzie: The first time it happens
Jaz and Piggy: You know!
Everyone clapped and every dancer bowed."Excuse me? Hello?" It was Bunsen. Everyone gave their attention to him. "It is now time to announce our prom King and queen." Jaz and Fozzie looked at Piggy. "Good luck." Fozzie said. "Thank vous Fozzie dear, but Moi doesn't need luck, all I need is beauty, talent, and-" "Our Prom queen is...Jaz Stanford!" Bunsen announced. "WHAT?!" Jaz and Piggy yelled in unison. Jaz and Piggy exchanged looks. Piggy was crying a little. "Piggy, are you gonna be alright?" Jaz asked. "Mm-Hm..." Piggy lied. Jaz ran up onstage to be crowned. "Yes, it's fine even tough I've dreamed of this my entire life!" Piggy cried on Kermit's Shoulder. Jaz was crowned and everyone applauded her. "Our Prom King is...Fozzie Bear!" Fozzie blushed. Jaz also blushed as Fozzie made his way on stage. Fozzie was crowned, and the loudest applause came from Kermit. Jaz and Fozzie stared at eachother, and they were hand in hand. "Well don't just stand there, kiss her!" Yelled Kermit and Miss Piggy. "Come here you!" Fozzie grabbed Jaz by the waist, dipped her over, and kissed her gently on the lips. "Atta boy Fozzie!" Kermit yelled. "You go girl!" Yelled Piggy. After the kiss was over, they were both blushing very hard. Then Jaz turned to Piggy. "Your turn Piggy. Let it all out." Jaz smirked. Piggy and Kermit blushed. "Well this is awkward..." Said Kermit. Piggy put her arms around Kermit's neck, and kissed him for five seconds, then let him go. Kermit was so lovestruck, that he fell on the ground with hearts in his eyes. Piggy just giggled at her little frog. Fozzie tightly gripped Jaz's hand. Jaz looked at him and smiled. Fozzie also smiled. "Jaz, I L-" Fozzie paused. Too soon... He thought. "What Fozzie?" Jaz asked. "I...I like you...a lot. Would you...Ummm...Be my...Um..." Jaz put a finger over his lips and smiled. "Yes. I will." Fozzie smiled and kissed her until Kermit became concious again. Piggy was in the corner crying because her dream of becoming prom queen were crushed. Jaz frowned. Fozzie frowned too. Fozzie gave Jaz the Mic, and took off his crown. "Um...We would like to give our crowns away to someone who actually deserves them. We would like to give them to Piggy Lee!" Jaz said. Piggy perked up and walked onstage. "Y-You mean it?" Jaz and Fozzie nodded. "Kermit, this crown is for you!" Fozzie yelled. Kermit walked up and was crowned, and Piggy was crowned too. Everyone applauded louder for Piggy than for Jaz. Piggy looked at Jaz. "Thank You." she mouthed. Jaz nodded.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Aww, that was a very sweet story Jaz! May I call you that?:embarrassed: Before I give more praise, I have a few suggestions. Make sure you are staying in the correct tense.

Hi! It's Jaz. AKA, miss kermie. This is the second part of my Muppet teen serious...I would appriciate some views please...maybe even comments...I sound desperate right now...Anyway please read, review, and make plenty of suggestions. I know I will need them. My teachers say my details suck. And I'm only twelve...gimmie a break...loloololoolol I love giving those speeches! Enjoy

he Daydream believer and the
Prom Queen

Chapter One- The awkwardness in asking

Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo are in their room. Gonzo is currently fixing Fozzie's seltzer bottle, and Fozzie's just watching Kermit shake back and forth nervously. quote]
In this sentence, I would put: Kermit, Fozzie, and Gonzo were in their room. Gonzo was currently fixing Fozzie's seltzer bottle, while Fozzie just sat watching Kermit pace back and forht across the room. It helps the sentence flow more freely. If you would like help when writing a story, you can send me what you've written and I can help you clean it up a bit.:smile: Other than that, I liked how you added yourself to the story, I can definately see you love Fozzie!:wink: Very cute, you also handled Piggy's emotions well and the crowning segment was touching! Take a bow dear, very nice!:jim:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Thank You Figgie! I appriciate the help! Honestly, I thought Piggy was all wrong...
Oh and yes. You may call moi Jaz. THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO!!! *points at Beaker* Stop calling me Meep!!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY NAME'S NOT MEEP!!! IT'S JAZ! NOT MEEP MEEP MO MEE!!!

We Got Us

Reaction score
First off, before I even read it, I have to tell you how happy you made me with that title. I LOVE that song, and it has ALWAYS reminded me of Piggy and Kermit to the point of bringing tears to my eyes. >sniffle, sniffle< I'm getting weird now. Going to go read!