What are your stories?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Sorry, Robodog and Born to Wemble, about your disabilities...but neither of you should allow those, however debilitating, to stop you from pursuing at least one major dream. Not all of us make it big. But achieving something you really want to is, in itself, a worthy goal. So whatever your circumstances, please don't give up!

Hope you both find better company here. My experience here so far has been that the people are generally good souls, nonjudgemental, supportive, respectful of one another. You folks who've been here a lot longer, wanna bear me out? :news:
----------------------

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Name: Jessica
Nickname: Jess, Jessaboo, Jessie :stick_out_tongue:
Age Group: late teens!
What Brought You Here: My love for the muppets...and Richard Hunt :wink:
Hobby: Reading
Favorite Muppet: Janice, Scooter, Zoot, Boober
Favorite Things: Disney, books
Favorite Muppet Song: Can You Picture That?
Favorite Muppet Movie: The Muppet Movie

Oh and hi borntowemble :coy: know you from tumblr

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
My name is Elena, but call me Ellie :smile:

I'm a bit of a jaded sweet 16, but, I don't let what's jaded me get down .

I'm here because I used to come on here and read Muppet news before I was even allowed to have an account on here, let alone my own e-mail address.

My favorite Muppet is definetly Rizzo The Rat because of a Rizzo The Rat plush I've had since age 4 and the fact that my Rizzo plush had helped me through very hard parts of my short life. Muppets have always been a big part of my life. For example, I call my Aunt Veronica Nanny after Nanny from The Muppet Babies and I wore glasses as a kid and pigtails, so, she called me Skeeter (and still does, but why wouldn't she when I call her Nanny all the time :smile: <3 )

I played the saxophone for some time and that was only because Ernie and Hoots played it. I've been missing my saxophone, but I recall wanting to play the trumpet before I decided on the saxophone. And, hey, Lips happens to be my favorite Electric Mayhem member :big_grin:

I'm an actress part-time and a student the rest of the time.

I'm half-Hispanic and I credit my knowledge of English to Kermit The Frog. Random factoid here: I thought he was girl b/c in spanish he's La Rana Rene and while I was learning English, I foudn out Renee was a girl's name and Rene sounded like Renee to me and yeah...I dressed my Kermit plush in a frilly dress until I figured out he was boy...

Onto the personal junk everyone likes to read:
(I'll keep it short)
Basically, my parents broke up, mom got custody, and then she would beat me behind closed doors whenever and for whatever reason. 2 years ago, it go too bad and Nanny (my Aunt Veronica) came to my rescue, got me to tell my dad and he won custody, moved me to the other side of town (like we both wanted) and now, though Nanny is the only relative who supports us emotionally (Nanny is actually my mother's older sister but hates my mother for ever putting her hands on me) my life is much better, its just me and dad, but I like it that way, though I'd love to have a new mom, but that most likely won't happen. I have asthma and knee problems, but hey, that's life and I can live with that.

My favorite Muppet song is probably Together Again.

My favorite Muppet Movie is definetly The Great Muppet Caper (with Muppets Take Manhattan at a close second)

My hobbies include puppet building, shopping, painting my nails, and other very feminine activities such as doing my make-up and other people's make-up.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------
Holy Cow, DQM. Hard-knock life. Glad you're in better circumstances now, and glad you're here! :smile::shifty: Welcome in!
-----------------

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
--------------------------
Holy Cow, DQM. Hard-knock life. Glad you're in better circumstances now, and glad you're here! :smile::shifty: Welcome in!
-----------------
Thanks so much :smile:

And I think you phrased it best with 'Hard-knock Life' but thankfully, things got better. There are so many in others in positions like I was and I really see how lucky I am to have been given the opportunity to escape those bad circumstances.

And yay <3 :halo:

Pepe'sgal90

Reaction score
Name: Pepe's gal
Nickname: Court
Age Group: 21
What Brought You Here: my bf the_mickey_muppet and the love for all things muppet
Hobby: Sewing, reading, photography
Favorite Muppet: Pepe the king prawn, okay. then rizzo, gonzo, Janice, Bobo
Favorite Things: The Muppets, Fraggle rock, all Tim Burton except big fish (ehhh) ..
Favorite Muppet Song: Rainbow Connection
Favorite Muppet Movie: The Muppet Movie......but I also do love Letters to Santa for my TV movie :smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I'm Miss Kermie, but call me Jaz. I'm twelve, my fave Muppet is Miss Piggy, and I find it interesting that you look forward to making your own episodes!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
Welcome in Miss Kermie. Cute avatar! :smile:

---------------------

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Age group: 20
What brought me here: GIYF (Google is your friend)
Favorite Muppets: Gonzo, Swedish Chef, Kermit and Miss Piggy
Random things: I'm the only one awake right now; I'm the only one in my family who has learnt to speak English; I call German class "Afternoon Nap"; I have straight A's in English class; I like plushies, especially frogs and ducks; I like baking