My Muppet Collection

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Wow! That is amazing and vast and, I want it! It makes my Muppet collection look like a speck of dust, but my collection is growing quickly at the moment.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Beautiful and impressive collection Chris! A couple of questions, if I may. :smile:

What's the brand of Kermit plush (wearing a Santa hat) that's sitting on the shelf directly above your Animal ball-cap? His likeness looks to be incredible. I think he's got an Applause tag, but I can't be sure. You picked a real winner there! :smile: The Gonzo sitting next to him is gorgeous too, I can't ever find any good Gonzo plushies! I'll probably have to make my own, ha ha.

Also, what is the Kermit on the shelf sitting next to your smaller Statler and Waldorf figural plushes? I can't tell if he's a plush or a sculpted figure, looks great either way!

Finally, there's a white book or cd with "The Muppets" classic logo in red, positioned next to your Pook-A-Looz Kermit on the top shelf in the corner... what is that?

Cheers buddy! Everything looks awesome, your new BaB Kermit is right at home!
:big_grin:
Anthony

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
If you have a moment Chris, could you post a close-up photo of the DVD/Video part of your collection, so I can see what they all are. Thanks.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Beautiful and impressive collection Chris! A couple of questions, if I may. :smile:

What's the brand of Kermit plush (wearing a Santa hat) that's sitting on the shelf directly above your Animal ball-cap? His likeness looks to be incredible. I think he's got an Applause tag, but I can't be sure. You picked a real winner there! :smile: The Gonzo sitting next to him is gorgeous too, I can't ever find any good Gonzo plushies! I'll probably have to make my own, ha ha

The kermit is Applause but it's a custom made Xmas hat!!
Gonzo is the original MGM muppet vision 3d plush.

Also, what is the Kermit on the shelf sitting next to your smaller Statler and Waldorf figural plushes? I can't tell if he's a plush or a sculpted figure, looks great either way!

I think the one you mean is the ceramic cookie jar by treasure craft, he's on his knees with a glass bowl in front of him!!

Finally, there's a white book or cd with "The Muppets" classic logo in red, positioned next to your Pook-A-Looz Kermit on the top shelf in the corner... what is that?

This is the boxed sigma 3 piece set, cup plate and bowl, it's a lovely set with lots of rare characters!!

Cheers buddy! Everything looks awesome, your new BaB Kermit is right at home!
:big_grin:
Anthony

markit

Reaction score
Just AWESOME!!! :smile: Like a Muppet Aladdins Cave!! Just about everything you could ever want :smile: So impressive and fantastically displayed.

Some really amazing vintage stuff there, love the Muppet crackers :smile: And where's that Fozzie plush from, the one next to your glass cabinet, is that a Muppet Vision cuddly toy?