1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My Muppet Collection

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Kermieuk, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

You weren't joking when you said vast collection! Very impressive!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Wow! That is amazing and vast and, I want it! It makes my Muppet collection look like a speck of dust, but my collection is growing quickly at the moment.
  5. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

THAT....IS....INCREDIBLE!!!!
  6. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Beautiful and impressive collection Chris! A couple of questions, if I may. :)

What's the brand of Kermit plush (wearing a Santa hat) that's sitting on the shelf directly above your Animal ball-cap? His likeness looks to be incredible. I think he's got an Applause tag, but I can't be sure. You picked a real winner there! :) The Gonzo sitting next to him is gorgeous too, I can't ever find any good Gonzo plushies! I'll probably have to make my own, ha ha.

Also, what is the Kermit on the shelf sitting next to your smaller Statler and Waldorf figural plushes? I can't tell if he's a plush or a sculpted figure, looks great either way!

Finally, there's a white book or cd with "The Muppets" classic logo in red, positioned next to your Pook-A-Looz Kermit on the top shelf in the corner... what is that?

Cheers buddy! Everything looks awesome, your new BaB Kermit is right at home!
    :D
    Anthony
  7. panmanthe2nd

If you have a moment Chris, could you post a close-up photo of the DVD/Video part of your collection, so I can see what they all are. Thanks.
  8. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

Oh my goodness! Haha I just gasped :)
  9. Kermieuk

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  10. markit

markit Active Member

Just AWESOME!!! :) Like a Muppet Aladdins Cave!! Just about everything you could ever want :) So impressive and fantastically displayed.

Some really amazing vintage stuff there, love the Muppet crackers :) And where's that Fozzie plush from, the one next to your glass cabinet, is that a Muppet Vision cuddly toy?
  11. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Lol, you hit the nail on the head with your description Mark, definitely a treasure trove of Muppety goodness! :D I think the only other collection that has Chris beat is that HUGE lot that was on eBay recently, ha ha.

Thanks for answering my questions Chris! You rock brother. BTW, I'm so jealous of all you UK guys getting to meet up for The Muppets' premiere! BlueFrackle got in on the fun too, right? I'd love to see some pics, maybe I should check that thread...

Cheers
  12. Kermieuk

Hey mark, yes fozzie is the original muppet vision plush, bean, animal, piggy ang gonzo too!!

Chris
  13. hoopless

hoopless Member

I must say that's an impressive haul and I'm envious of both the amount and the fact that you have the space to display it all (my mint palisades figures are all stacked carefully in my wardrobe and i got rid of most of my clothes to be able to accommodate that much)
    Also, do you happen to remember where you got those glass cabinets from and how much they were? I've been wanting to get one for my photo puppets but have been struggling to find any of a decent size. What are the measurements of those ones?
    Thanks
  14. panmanthe2nd

Me too! I have no space for any thing.
  15. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

WHOA!!!!! And I thought I had a big collection!
  16. Kermieuk

17. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

THAT is a collection....holy cow. That's awesome!
  18. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

this is an amazing collection my friend
  19. panmanthe2nd

I still can't get over how amazing this collection this!
  20. Kermieuk

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Chris