Muppet Show Theater Decals

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm making a simple Muppet Show Theater for my daughter to play with, and I was looking for something that I saw on here a few years back. Someone had made a Statler and Waldorf theater box diorama as well as a "The Muppet Show" backdrop (the one Kermit pops out of at the beginning of the show), and they posted flat, decal-like images that others could print out to make their own. Does anyone have a link to those, or know where I could find them? Any help would be appreciated :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Artie, right? I remember your awesome posts of yore! :smile: Ha ha.

I've got the balcony part saved, maybe the show sign, but I'm on my iPod. I'll definitely get to my computer later on and see if I can post these for you. Maybe someone might post them in the meantime, but I'll still be checking for you soon.

Cheers!

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Artie, right? I remember your awesome posts of yore! :smile: Ha ha.

I've got the balcony part saved, maybe the show sign, but I'm on my iPod. I'll definitely get to my computer later on and see if I can post these for you. Maybe someone might post them in the meantime, but I'll still be checking for you soon.

Cheers!
Yup, that's me :smile: Thanks for your help!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Sure! :big_grin: Here's the balcony images I saved, you just print them both twice:

(left and right - flipped - sides)

(top and bottom - front - of balcony)

Were these the images you were thinking of? I can't remember who made them, but I'm pretty sure they posted them originally on either the Palisades or CMX boards. I don't have a background saved, original designer I think just used red construction paper or foam board for that.

Oh, and I'm still looking for the Show sign! :wink: Cheers

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I found the picture of his finished product as well! :big_grin: Don't have an image for the curtains, but that should be pretty easy to find on Google maybe. :smile: As for the printed background... eh, ya got me! Ha ha.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Okay, here's a link to the biggest title image I've got, I'm pretty sure it's the one the guy used to paint his, so that's why I only saved this, instead of a picture taken of his work.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/880/muppetsmuppetshowtitle.jpg
(mouse over and zoom for the full size)

Looking at the full-size image, I see a small error in the "t" of "The", but hopefully you can fix it or blur it enough that it won't matter much. :big_grin: Hope this helps man! Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Okay, here's a link to the biggest title image I've got, I'm pretty sure it's the one the guy used to paint his, so that's why I only saved this, instead of a picture taken of his work.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/880/muppetsmuppetshowtitle.jpg
(mouse over and zoom for the full size)

Looking at the full-size image, I see a small error in the "t" of "The", but hopefully you can fix it or blur it enough that it won't matter much. :big_grin: Hope this helps man! Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony
Thanks so much for taking the time to do this! My daughter is going to love it :smile:
-Artie

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ha ha, cool! And don't forget guys, Disney Family has a printout stage on their website too, forgot about that before. :0

Leehogan

Reaction score
Hi, Just wondering if anybody has a tutorial for creating the balcony?