Unexpected Mini-Kermit!

Drtooth

Reaction score
While not all that much, i'm always glad to see Muppet Merchandise slowly popping into general retail stores. I managed to find something that, while not all that noteworthy, was still an unexpected surprise.

There's a line of mini-plush of various Disney characters... like, slightly smaller than the Starbucks finger puppets (for size comparison)... and they had a Kermit.

Now it's not the greatest thing in the world... it just looks like him, barely looking like a generic frog plush... for some reason, he has eyelids on the back... It comes in a very small box with a picture of Kermit on the back and the old Muppet Show logo....I didn't pick it up, or otherwise I'd have a picture to show you. Now, it looks like (thus so far) he's the only Muppet they made (unless the others sold out).

Hubert

Reaction score
While not all that much, i'm always glad to see Muppet Merchandise slowly popping into general retail stores. I managed to find something that, while not all that noteworthy, was still an unexpected surprise.

There's a line of mini-plush of various Disney characters... like, slightly smaller than the Starbucks finger puppets (for size comparison)... and they had a Kermit.

Now it's not the greatest thing in the world... it just looks like him, barely looking like a generic frog plush... for some reason, he has eyelids on the back... It comes in a very small box with a picture of Kermit on the back and the old Muppet Show logo....I didn't pick it up, or otherwise I'd have a picture to show you. Now, it looks like (thus so far) he's the only Muppet they made (unless the others sold out).
Sounds pretty cool, what store did you see it at?

Hubert

Reaction score
TRU... in a large display box with random other Disney characters.
Hmm, I'll have to see if I can find it at my local TRU. I probably won't end up getting it, but I would like to check it out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmm, I'll have to see if I can find it at my local TRU. I probably won't end up getting it, but I would like to check it out.

It's good and all, but I don't know if it's 4 bucks good. Otherwise I would have picked it up and taken a photo of it to post up here.

Check the preschool toy section. That's where I found it.

Hubert

Reaction score
It's good and all, but I don't know if it's 4 bucks good. Otherwise I would have picked it up and taken a photo of it to post up here.
Yeah, like I said, I doubt I'll get it, but just curious to see what it looks like.
Check the preschool toy section. That's where I found it.
Wait, why was it in the preschool toy section? Some stores put things in weird places. But anyway, I have a pretty good idea on the exact place to look at mine.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait, why was it in the preschool toy section? Some stores put things in weird places. But anyway, I have a pretty good idea on the exact place to look at mine.
Plush toys not relating to any of the action figure lines (South Park, Little Big Planet,
or Adventure Time... those are with their respective action figure counterparts) in the 2 TRU I can get to are usually located near or around the preschool section. Though I did find Disney Princess dolls the same as the mini-Kermit near the girl's section before Christmas.

Here we go... Muppet Wiki has a nice picture of it.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hah, I never ended up looking at these at TRU, but someone gave one to me as a small Easter gift. It's pretty nice. Don't know what's up with Kermit's eyelid things?