Kermit backpack offer

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks Wozza

A Sun Newspaper report yesterday claims these backpack could be worth up to £1000 in twenty years time.........yeah right!!

Chris
If you have to drink that much milk in that little time just to get one, I wouldn't be surprised if the thing's rare. At least with most cereal promotions, you get a full year to eat like 3 boxes. Over in the US, at any rate.

Backpack is nice and all, but how much milk do you need to drink for that magic potato?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I think I might be able to get the backpack! My Mum has started buying Cravendale for a friend of hers that drinks a lot of milk (so that I can have the codes!).

They should make a toy we can find at our local toy store, called Pepe's Magic Potato and have this potato like toy that can fly controlled by a remote.

No, I said "remote," not "goat," Bobo! (insert Bobo smilie here)
Thats a really great idea!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Cravendale has put another free code on Twitter. It's:
FACEBOOKPC

I've almost got enough to get the backpack!!!

Warldorf

Reaction score
I seriously need 13 codes! I live in CANADA and there is no way I can buy Cravendale! Someone PLEEEEEEEEEEEZE send me a pm with some codes (i did all 7 universal) and I will follow you immediately! Thank you, in advance.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I seriously need 13 codes! I live in CANADA and there is no way I can buy Cravendale! Someone PLEEEEEEEEEEEZE send me a pm with some codes (i did all 7 universal) and I will follow you immediately! Thank you, in advance.
You can buy the codes on eBay.