Your Thoughts: "Man or Muppet" Night on Muppet Central Radio

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In protest of the Academy Awards reported rejection of not allowing the best song nominees to perform the best original song at tonight's show, Muppet Central Radio will be airing all "Man or Muppet" themed music during the entire awards ceremony. Listen to Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365, Radio Terra, Tivo and wherever you have Live365 apps available.

I wanted to see if everyone can help though. If you know of a "Man or Muppet" cover, please post a link here to the source. I already have a good selection but would like to include as many tributes as possible. Also, if you know of any "Man or Muppet" references in audio interviews, feel free to mention those here as well so that we have as many bases covered as we can.

Thanks everyone. This should be a lot of fun!

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
I'm probably horribly misremembering things here, but I thought MCR couldn't do preannounced airings of songs.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm probably horribly misremembering things here, but I thought MCR couldn't do preannounced airings of songs.
The music will center around the "Man or Muppet" theme. So no exact specific times were given of when specific songs or covers will be played. Hope you can tune in and listen.

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
Will definitely try. Just curious, though. How many MoM covers actually exist?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Man or Muppet" night is underway on Muppet Central Radio on Live365, Radio Terra, Tivo and wherever you have Live365 apps available.

Let us know which versions of "Man or Muppet" are your favorites.