Fan art

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Ok, this nonsense was inspired the character theme songs thread... "I'm Too Sexy" was brought up as a possibility for Pepe... and I thought it would also work for Link, then I couldn't decide which was more hilarious, Link or Pepe singing that song. So I decided they both should, and naturally, this had to be drawn.
Fortunately, it works out because there are two guys strutting their stuff on the catwalk in the video, though I left out the guitar because to my knowledge, Link does not have instrumental skillz.
If you don't understand this, you can watch the video that inspired it by clicking here: [link]

Oh, early 90's, how I miss you sometimes.... XD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, funny because :shifty: was the one who sang a couple of parts from that song on Muppets Tonight in the Cindy Crawford episode where he was helping Bobo get the supermodel.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Heh, funny because :shifty: was the one who sang a couple of parts from that song on Muppets Tonight in the Cindy Crawford episode where he was helping Bobo get the supermodel.
Ha, I havent' seen that episode yet!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
You just KNOW this is seconds before a who-is-mas-macho fight breaks out. Chest hair will be pulled.

---------------

Nasubionna

Reaction score
--------------
You just KNOW this is seconds before a who-is-mas-macho fight breaks out. Chest hair will be pulled.

---------------
Oh, Link... I love you, but I'm pretty sure that Pepe would win that contest. :stick_out_tongue:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Jaz gots art too! It's on lined paper, and I didn't have a scanner... Oh well, hooray for 3Ds's! Here's my favorite Muppets with my own character, Jaz, and a made up child for Kermit and Miss Piggy, Samuel Lee.

It looks wierd to me, but that could be an artist thing... Or it really looks wierd. They are only Sketch/Drawings anyways.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Miss K, could you repost? I'm not getting that link.

:oops: Do you want me to get him for you?
--------------