MC - The Revival

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Who wants to be part of a wacky game show where anything can happen?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
But when has that ever stopped us before. Let's go with it.

Hey guys if you haven't yet you should check out Frogboy's "Great Time to Be a Muppet Fan Thread" It's just a great celebration of being a fan. Thought you guys would enjoy it.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I saw it, I think it makes a great companion thread, I guess, to the revival! It shows how it is just a great time to be a fan!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Announcer: "And now, it's time for PIGS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEE!!!!!!! Starring the Very Beautiful Miss Piggy, the very smart Dr. Strangepork, and the always handsome (and weird) *Link: HEY! DON'T CALL ME WEIRD!!!!* Oh sorry Link! The always funny Link Hogthrob!

The last time we saw them the trio were trying to compare which cartoon shows were funnier......."

Link: I thought Scooby Doo was funny. I don't know how they manage to get the bad guys, because Shaggy & Scooby Doo are always eating things.

Dr. Strangepork: I thought the Powerpuff girls were funny! I always thought it was so funny how they were able to fly, and beat up bad guys!

Miss Piggy: I thought Dexter's laboratory was hilarious, because he had a ditzy sister named Dee Dee who kept going "what does this button do" and kept blowing up things!

*Crazy Harry rushes in*

CH: Did someone say blowing up?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

All: OH NO!

*The set gets blown up*

Announcer: "Stay tuned for another episode when you'll hear first mate piggy say: MP: "I wonder what it'd be like to meet these characters"
That's all for now! Stay tuned for another thrilling episode of PIGS IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
MUFFIN FIGHT!!!!!

*Grabs a muffin shooting cannon, a crazy train falls down from nowhere, and tutter_fan gets into it, and starts shooting randomly*

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i thought i would revive the revial by saying this MUFFINS that is all

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Thanks Rowlfy. Is there any way to keep this place going substantially? A discussion we could have or something? I love the randomness sometimes but I don't want to loose the point of this place.