My 4 year old niece

Katzi428

Reaction score
She mentioned a few mentioned a few minutes ago that she wants to be a chef when she grows up. So I said "Oh. Like The Swedish Chef from the Muppets?" (She knows who :hungry: is because she saw "The Muppets".Plus she saw Muppet Vision 3D in Disney World ) She giggled and said "No!" I started imitating the Chef a bit but she didn't say anything.
I don't think her becoming a chef is a final decision. She likes playing nurse with her dolls and other things.
P.S. I'm freezing my buns off here in NY!! I go back to FL Mon. I'm here to celebrate my 12 yr. old niece's bday a bit late

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
That's cool. I have a four-year-old niece, too, but she's more into Disney Princesses, so I don't think she saw "The Muppets."

Katzi428

Reaction score
That's cool. I have a four-year-old niece, too, but she's more into Disney Princesses, so I don't think she saw "The Muppets."
For a while this niece was into the Disney Princesses. But not really so much anymore. The last time she came down to WDW she brought her Buzz Lightyear & Woody doll. (She STILL likes the Princesses though.She has All the Princess dolls)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
I've never understood the whole princess thing, Disney or otherwise...but yaaaayy for you spending time with your nieces! :smile:

-------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
---------------
I've never understood the whole princess thing, Disney or otherwise...but yaaaayy for you spending time with your nieces! :smile:

-------------
My 4 year old niece is a girly girl. (as is my 12 year old niece but she's not into the princesses like her half sister is.Then again she's older.)
Today we celebrated my 12 year old niece's birthday a bit late & my 4 (almost 5) year old niece's birthday a bit early (Now let me stop here. I personally saw no need to celebrate the younger one's bday early. Her birthday is March 23.She'll be having a couple of parties. Then again..and I REALLY hate saying this she is getting VERY spoiled. If it was ALL about her older sister getting birthday treatment she would have been throwing a hissy fit. The child will be having her frogging birthday at Disney World!:rolleyes:) So my younger brother his fiancee my 2 year old nephew & my 5 month old niece were here.This was my first time seeing my nephew since his first birthday and my first time seeing my baby niece period. My nephew was shy (like father like son.My brother was that way when he was 2.) My baby niece was ADORABLE!!! *insert Bean Bunny or Robin the Frog or ANY icon that you'd think would institute "cute" (not Elmo though please) * We had an ice cream cake for them.
Tomorrow my 12 year old niece goes back to her mom's house & Monday WE go home. (thank :jim:) I'm sorry ..I love my 4 year old niece but her spoiled behavior?Not so much.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I don't know beatnik, I saw The Muppet Movie as a kid but still love Little Mermaid even though I am a boy. Though I didn't buy all the merchandise.