I think it's about time I introduced myself...

basicallygood

Reaction score
Hiya hiya, everyone! I'm Sara. I've known about Muppet Central for a really long time now, but for some reason it took me this long to sign up to the forums. I can't even believe what I've been missing!

Being around other Muppet fans is really the greatest feeling in the world to me. I mean, whenever I so much as just bring up The Muppets to people I know offline, they look at me like I have two heads. I can't even work up the nerve to tell my own friends that I plan on becoming a puppeteer someday. So to me, this forum is like paradise! I'm so excited to meet everyone and finally be able to talk about what I love without feeling like a fish out of water. Thanks for letting me join, and talk to you all soon!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, you normally don't find too many people as passionate about the Muppets during day-to-day life. That's why this forum is clearly the place to be.
Hear! Hear!

So welcome Sara, if you like being cooped up with a bunch of oddballs, nutjobs, and plain ol' weirdos, then you'll feel right at home here.

*Cue music*

YOU'LL FIT RIGHT INNNNNN TO THE HAPPINESS HOTELLLLLLLL!

basicallygood

Reaction score
Hear! Hear!

So welcome Sara, if you like being cooped up with a bunch of oddballs, nutjobs, and plain ol' weirdos, then you'll feel right at home here.

*Cue music*

YOU'LL FIT RIGHT INNNNNN TO THE HAPPINESS HOTELLLLLLLL!
Whatta greeting!
Yup...I already have a feeling this is the place for me. :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hear! Hear!

What are you talking about? This place is super norma---*explosion cuts off sentence and rains Muffins and Penguins over the thread*

Oh boy...

basicallygood

Reaction score
What are you talking about? This place is super norma---*explosion cuts off sentence and rains Muffins and Penguins over the thread*

Oh boy...
Boy, when the weatherman said it would be raining muffins and penguins today, I thought he'd lost his marbles. No problem, though! I remembered my umbrella. :wink: