I think it's about time I introduced myself...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, you do know there's a thread for making introductions in the Friends & Family section right? Not sure how people aren't finding it, it's stickyed right at the top. *Shrugs. Hi and welcome to the asylum basicallygood. :zany:

basicallygood

Reaction score
Er, you do know there's a thread for making introductions in the Friends & Family section right? Not sure how people aren't finding it, it's stickyed right at the top. *Shrugs. Hi and welcome to the asylum basicallygood. :zany:
Yep, I did know about it. I posted a little blurb about myself the first day I signed up, but I thought I'd get to meet more people this way. Sorry...was that wrong of me? I noticed another person start one so I figured, what the hey.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yep, I did know about it. I posted a little blurb about myself the first day I signed up, but I thought I'd get to meet more people this way. Sorry...was that wrong of me? I noticed another person start one so I figured, what the hey.
I got two more meat people when I started an introduction thread. I'm followed about my Lamb Joint Man and Pork Loin Lady to this day...(Lies!)

Bea:zany:{Cheap joke?}regard

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi basicallygood. No, it's not "wrong" to start your own introduction thread, it's just an attempt to keep the place more organized to have new members post their meet-and-greet type posts in the thread already set up for that. I know the person you're talking about with their thread in the Muppet Replicas section, since that's already grown and serves its purpose (as muffined as it may be at this point), I'll just leave it, similar to this thread staying in the Friends & Family section.

Hope you have fun exploring the rest of the place. *Hands her a cookie.

basicallygood

Reaction score
Hi basicallygood. No, it's not "wrong" to start your own introduction thread, it's just an attempt to keep the place more organized to have new members post their meet-and-greet type posts in the thread already set up for that. I know the person you're talking about with their thread in the Muppet Replicas section, since that's already grown and serves its purpose (as muffined as it may be at this point), I'll just leave it, similar to this thread staying in the Friends & Family section.

Hope you have fun exploring the rest of the place. *Hands her a cookie.
Oh okay! Thanks, and nice to meet you!
COOKIE? OMNOMNOM....

beaker

Reaction score
Hiya hiya, everyone! I'm Sara. I've known about Muppet Central for a really long time now, but for some reason it took me this long to sign up to the forums. I can't even believe what I've been missing!

Being around other Muppet fans is really the greatest feeling in the world to me. I mean, whenever I so much as just bring up The Muppets to people I know offline, they look at me like I have two heads. I can't even work up the nerve to tell my own friends that I plan on becoming a puppeteer someday. So to me, this forum is like paradise! I'm so excited to meet everyone and finally be able to talk about what I love without feeling like a fish out of water. Thanks for letting me join, and talk to you all soon!
Welcome. And holy tamole, you have Harry the Hipster as your profile! A thousand bonus points for you:stick_out_tongue:

basicallygood

Reaction score
Welcome. And holy tamole, you have Harry the Hipster as your profile! A thousand bonus points for you:stick_out_tongue:
Oh my gosh, someone finally noticed!!! Hahaha that just made my day :big_grin: Pleased to meet'cha!