Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zns

Reaction score
Thanks for the instructions Phil. I just added the one with the Virtruvian Frog that you see right now. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Can someone help me make a decision?

Well, I've finally decided to "take the plunge" so to speak, and get a fraggle avatar in order to propperly announce, flaunt, and otherwise shout from the rooftops my awarded and well-deserved status as a "fraggle freak"! Here's the thing though. I know fer sher I want Mokey, but I don't know any other detail of what I want. Should I get a picture of her by herself, with others, in what pose? Will there be room for anyone else if the picture is to meet size requirements? Can someone please help me come up with something, and then..um..make it for me? Or maybe one of you knows of a picture that is readymade and waiting? Please and thank you!
:excited:
:smirk:
:coy:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
GUESS WHOS BACK?

thats right its THE BUNNY!

been gone for about 2 years, and is now making his huge comeback as my avatar! (bet you most of you dont remember...)

wes

Reaction score
GUESS WHOS BACK?

thats right its THE BUNNY!

been gone for about 2 years, and is now making his huge comeback as my avatar! (bet you most of you dont remember...)
how do you get an animated avay, i want one!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Will. Unfortunately there isn't much, and the two that did catch my attention were way too big. What do you have as your avatar?
Keep in mind also that I can't actually see anything I'm doing, so all I can do is read the discriptions and hope for the best.
:smile:
Hey Kate! I'll get you a fraggle avatar. I'm over at my sisters and won't be home till later but i'll send you some that i've made. If there is one you would really like let me know and i'll send it your way. Talk to you later. :excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Kyle! You're awesome!
:big_grin: Let's see, I'd really love one with Mokey, but I'm afraid my mind isn't being any more specific than that.
:smile: So anything you would have with her would be great, whether it is by herself, with someone or something else, Etc. Also keep in mind that I won't be able to see them, so when you send them, please try to describe them as best you can.
Thanks again!
:excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.