Rumor: Lindsay Lohan in "The Muppets" Sequel?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm always afraid of people who need others to "complete them" because a person should be whole before getting into a relationship. That's why so many relationships fail.
It's just the new relationship catchphrase "you complete me." Lol I guess it's intended to be humbling and that's fine, but it's often misused to mean another person is required in your life.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Definitely don't think she's a good fit for the muppets! Her acting was never spectacular and I think she's one of those actresses like Brandi was in Oz- she would take away too much attention from the muppets.

I could tolerate her doing a small, small cameo but not a whole lot else!

Drtooth

Reaction score
OK I don't like abuse of animals, but I think Sheen far surpasses Vick's level of despicability. And it's sad and disturbing that audiences would think otherwise.
You forgot PETA's Law... animals are a billion times more important than humans! :wink:

Still... I'm really trying hard NOT to be the guy who posts Cracked articles all the time, but...Here's a Cracked article on just that I have to put a language warning in, but basically that's that. Chuck Berry's is EXTREMELY disturbing.
Lindsay grew up being her parents' meal ticket. She supported her hard-partying mother and a father who was convicted on variety of criminal counts including thievery and domestic violence. Lohan has made some very bad choices and I won't defend that. However, her situation is not unlike so many adults fighting things like morbid obesity or substance abuse. Many disorders are rooted in childhood and are very difficult to straighten out. Rich, poor, famous, obscure...we are all people.
I've been saying this for years. It doesn't exactly give Lindsay carte blanche for what she did, but at least everyone should know where it came from. The sickest of the sick was every time she fell off the wagon, her horrible parents absolutely jumped on Dr. Phil and the rest of the soft news media to say "how did this happen? We were such good parents! We're there for you!" when they knew darn well what they were doing to her.

I just see picking on her is as mean as picking on some fat girl or a compulsive gambler. Who are any of us to judge? I'd welcome her involvement with the Muppets only if she's clean and can still bring the same kind of funny performance she did when lampooning high school cruelty several years back.
Like I said before... I just don't have that mean bone that makes me laugh at hasbeens or celebs that went absolutely apescat. If any given one of Disney's Tweenybopper pop stars lost all their money to their greedy, opportunistic parents, I'd feel sorry for them no matter how much of a distaste I have for them.

Laughing at Lindsay and treating her as a social pariah because she's got a horrible problem just doesn't seem all that funny to me. I'm routing for her to change her life around.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been saying this for years. It doesn't exactly give Lindsay carte blanche for what she did, but at least everyone should know where it came from. The sickest of the sick was every time she fell off the wagon, her horrible parents absolutely jumped on Dr. Phil and the rest of the soft news media to say "how did this happen? We were such good parents! We're there for you!" when they knew darn well what they were doing to her.
Next to Kris Jenner, Dina Lohan gets my vote for one of the biggest creeper moms of all time... again, it's the whole "Woman in her 40s and 50s acting like a 20something socialite" vibe...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Next to Kris Jenner, Dina Lohan gets my vote for one of the biggest creeper moms of all time... again, it's the whole "Woman in her 40s and 50s acting like a 20something socialite" vibe...
there's no doubt in my mind that if somehow Lindsay didn't get any work for a while after Parent Trap, Dina would have found a way to steal all the money Lindsay made and run off with it. The very same thing that happened to the youngest kid in Home Improvement. I'd say, no wonder why Lindsay probably blew everything on partying and drugs and alcohol. Because if her mother took her money, SHE would blow it on partying and drugs and alcohol.

Seriously... you see how Dina was forcing Lindsay's sister upon the public at one point? Dina wanted to siphon all the money she could have out of Lindsay, and when she was old enough to keep it for herself, she wanted to leech off her other daughter. To say nothing of the father. Really... terrible parenting affects the child.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
You know, I watch some of Lindsay's movies sometimes and I feel a bit sad as to how she seems to have thrown her career away. I thought she showed a lot of potential in her early flicks.
All I wanna say is PLEASE DEAR GOD NO!!!
Hey Pinkflower7783, I trust you meant that literally. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes I did mean that literally. They can get much better celebrities then her. But then I'm sure Miss Piggy would straighten her out. XD