Ok, the fixed version of Warldorf's "BRING FIGGIE BACK!!!"

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I miss you guys a lot! I was crying, laughing, and happy while reading this thread on my phone. I can't show this to my mom, she'd flip, although it is nice and thoughtful. She said she has a bad feeling about this site, how or why I'm not sure, how do you feel bad with something from the muppets?:confused: When I get older, I will come back. As of right now, I need to prove to my parents that I am mature and responsible enough to do things on my own, I think Ru said that, and it's true. It is very sad Snowth, but you are also right in saying that members do not need to worry or become too hooked. I am not angry at my mother, she's just trying to protect her little girl. Sure, I would have liked her to do it a different way, but here we are. I won't post very often, I don't like being secrety, that's kinda what got me in this mess. Just because I'm not on Muppet Central, does not mean my love of the muppets has lessened, I am still a major fan. I have a duct tape wallet of miss piggy, how much more of a fan can you get?:smile: Newsmanfan, don't get too irritated, parents are just different in their ways of handling situations. It is mostly my fault, had I not been reading that fic, I'm 30% sure it would have been different. My mom is, to put it nice and simple, old fashioned. She's in her late 50's. I will miss you guys! Keep on the look out for me!
~Figgie.

Warldorf

Reaction score
Hey
I miss you guys a lot! I was crying, laughing, and happy while reading this thread on my phone. I can't show this to my mom, she'd flip, although it is nice and thoughtful. She said she has a bad feeling about this site, how or why I'm not sure, how do you feel bad with something from the muppets?:confused: When I get older, I will come back. As of right now, I need to prove to my parents that I am mature and responsible enough to do things on my own, I think Ru said that, and it's true. It is very sad Snowth, but you are also right in saying that members do not need to worry or become to hooked. I am not angry at my mother, she's just trying to protect her little girl. Sure, I would have liked her to do it a different way, but here we are. I won't post very often, I don't like being secrety, that's kinda what got me in this mess. Just because I'm not on Muppet Central, does not mean my love of the muppets has lessened, I am still a major fan. i have a duct tape wallet of miss piggy, how much more of a fan can you get?:smile: Newsmanfan, don't get too irritated, parents are just different in their ways of handling situations. It is mostly my fault, had I not been reading that fic, I'm 30% sure it would have been different. My mom is, to put it nice and simple, old fashioned. She's in her late 50's. I will miss you guys! Keep on the look out for me!
~Figgie.
Hi Figgie! I'm sorry my real one was closed down, but Philip decided to do it, not me. I hope you will come back soon, and we all miss you at MC.
We miss you,
Warldorf and the rest of MC

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well, It sure is nice to see you again Figgie! It's really sad that you have limited time online, but hey, you care enough about us to return, so yay!

And We're glad you like this thread! I can't tell you how happy I was to see your name show up in my alerts! Me and Warldorf thought of it because we wanted you all to ourselves (That sounded wierd so I crossed it out...) We miss you!

Yes, Jaz is tres tres awkward.

Um... So... Welcome back/ See you when you grow up?

mo

Reaction score
gawd why do I always have the bad luck! Its enough 45% of the time I'm screwing things I mean last week losing my friends iPod on a field trip and now missing figgie again!!! *rant* I mean darn not again 0.0...