TV Alert: Muppets on Good Morning America March 13

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Great to see Kermit,Miss Piggy and Walter get so much Air time and get put on the Big screen in Times Square as well.There must have been two Kermits because did anybody notice that when Reporter Kermit turned sideways, the red in his mouth was pixcelating.I know they used a blue screen for the Central Park location and his eyes occasionally gave it away with distortion but when he was in the Studio with no projection, his mouth was still flickering.Still, it was very entertaining.
I would like to think there is only ONE Kermit. :smile:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i wish there was a video of rainbow connection :frown: i would have loved to see it on TV but sadly no television

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
In case anyone missed yesterday's appearance here is The Muppets performing Rainbow Connection. I know it's not the best quality but until someone uploads a better version this was all I could find.

Walter

Reaction score
That was Amazing! It's always interesting to see Piggy and Walter interact, He may be the only non-Kermit muppet that she gets along with well :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It was so great seeing them on performing Rainbow Connection! I am not an early bird but I made dead sure I was up in time!!! Only for The Muppets will I make sure I'm up by 7:00AM. LOL!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just rewatched the video again, I just cannot get through that song without crying. Everytime I hear it I think Jim gets a smile on his face.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Loved this appearance! I mean, Rainbow Connection? Really?! Thank you to whomever made that call. Love it!

Also, did anyone else notice the two very enthusiastic Muppet fans on the street? She was wearing a Fraggle Rock shirt and they were really getting into the song. So cute!