1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: Muppets on Good Morning America March 13

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I would like to think there is only ONE Kermit. :)
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i wish there was a video of rainbow connection :( i would have loved to see it on TV but sadly no television
  3. Pinkflower7783

If its not on YouTube yet I'm sure it will be in a few days.
  4. Pinkflower7783

In case anyone missed yesterday's appearance here is The Muppets performing Rainbow Connection. I know it's not the best quality but until someone uploads a better version this was all I could find.
    Walter and Borples like this.
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Walter likes this.
  6. Pinkflower7783

Oh that's great!!
  7. Walter

Walter Active Member

That was Amazing! It's always interesting to see Piggy and Walter interact, He may be the only non-Kermit muppet that she gets along with well :)
  8. Pinkflower7783

It was so great seeing them on performing Rainbow Connection! I am not an early bird but I made dead sure I was up in time!!! Only for The Muppets will I make sure I'm up by 7:00AM. LOL!
  9. Pinkflower7783

I just rewatched the video again, I just cannot get through that song without crying. Everytime I hear it I think Jim gets a smile on his face.
  10. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Loved this appearance! I mean, Rainbow Connection? Really?! Thank you to whomever made that call. Love it!

Also, did anyone else notice the two very enthusiastic Muppet fans on the street? She was wearing a Fraggle Rock shirt and they were really getting into the song. So cute!
  11. Pinkflower7783

Yes I saw her!!! It was great!!!
  12. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

As a matter of interest, can anybody identify where the bouncing Kermit head comes from?It has a distinct style to it, yet it is different in shape to Kermit's usual head.There was a Kermit interview in a magazine over here and they used the same head in the article.Must be something new that Muppet Studios/Muppets Studio is using.
  13. muppetperson

I wonder if it is this one,cropped off around his mouth?
    [​IMG]
  14. Pinkflower7783

Looks the same to me. Lol
  15. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

AWESOME as always
  16. Pinkflower7783

I cried like a baby. XP
  17. muppetperson

Just the head is a bit flatter and mouth darker inside, but I guess it could of been altered with photo shop or something.
  18. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

just watched this again on youtube... the link to abc i dont think works anymore it wont work for me just wish there was a higher quality video on youtube love this version