The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

Abb Green

Reaction score
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

When they walk outside of the theatre in The Muppets (2011) and find a HUGE fan mob waiting for them! I BAWLED!!!!! :')

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Saying Goodbye from TMTM and the Cratchit family mourning Tiny Tim in TMCC. And the Pictures In My Head scene had me choked up.

basicallygood

Reaction score
Lots of good ones, but for me, it's the Muppets reading the letters kids sent to Kermit after Jim died (The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson). Nothing sadder than that.
That whole special makes me cry like a baby. Especially when they all the Muppets get together and sing "Just One Person." And I dont know if someone's said this already, but "The Wishing Song" sung by Gonzo on The Muppet Show is another tear-jerker for me...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Just watched Big Bird in Japan again, that ending always makes me cry. :cry:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Couldn't we ride makes me cry. It's so beautiful!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Seeing Big Bird sing It's Not Easy Being Green at Jim Henson's funeral. NOTHING will be able to top that in terms of sadness. EVER. :cry:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Seeing Big Bird sing It's Not Easy Being Green at Jim Henson's funeral. NOTHING will be able to top that in terms of sadness. EVER. :cry:
I have to seriously agree with you there. That made me cry.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh man, I was just going to watch the scene of Kermit and Piggy's wedding from MTM because it always is so moving. But I swear before I even clicked on the link, I saw the phrase "Kermit and Piggy Get Married" and instantly started tearing up, lol. It's incredible how much raw emotion they managed to pack into one little film. :smile:

And to think as a kid I didn't understand why all the characters were crying (I didn't get the "crying when you're happy" concept yet, lol).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Aww...I know it's amazing how much The Muppets have influenced our lives. Like I said before I think I love them and appreciate them way more now then when I was a kid. And I think at least for me why I get choked up because I wish I could go back to that time of being a child. Time goes by so fast.