My tribute to the Palisades action figures

Hubert

Reaction score
Very nice article. Great tribute to the Palisades line. The line is very important to me, as it's one of the things that made me become a Muppet fan, since I became one pretty much the same time Series 1 was released, and was able to get all the regular series figures, playsets, minis, and most of the exclusives. (I'm still missing some very rare ones, like the Dr. Teeth repaint).

Dearth

Reaction score
I love the comment on the article who asks why Palisades didn't make a figure of Walter.

Alex

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I love the comment on the article who asks why Palisades didn't make a figure of Walter.

Should somebody break it to that commenter that the line ended before Walter was created?

And now that I think about it, how come none of the Palisades figures appear in Walter's room? He's claimed in an interview that he has every figure except the Dr. Teeth repaint (then again, I wonder if he spent his entire paycheck from the movie on trying to complete his collection :smile:). I wonder how they got all the merchandise used in Walter's room (but that's a question for another thread), though it seems most of it was recent merchandise (but I recently saw on Muppet Wiki that some of the Playhouse Videos appear on a shelf by the TV when Walter and Gary watch the show).

rowlfy662

Reaction score
great article i loved the palisades and have most of the figures and its a shame palisades went the way of going out of business to think if they were still around who knows who we could got got sal bobo maybe even walter :smile: