Half of the Stairs are Missing

Beauregard

Reaction score
I really love how Jimmy's character is totally periferal (sp?), and yet so central at the same time. I wonder if he will be the key that unlocks this little Toga story and saves poor Robin...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Jimmy's certainly having that effect during Piggy's calendar shoots over in KG.
*Plug, :electric:, get it?

So Toga... Story please? More post? Speak like Jedi master I am...
:fishy: Much very you thank.
:sympathy: Mine was pleasure the.
Zoinks!
Thanks for getting my post out of that schtick Shaggy.
*Tosses a couple of Scooby snacks.
*Bounces all over the place reference-wise. :zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, and Ed, do you mean your Muppet Database? Not your Monster rosta? How are they in any way Monsterous?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Reads Bo's post. Hook: No, turn it around! It should say "Home Run Jack", not "Run Home Jack".
Contact me and we can talk about it there Mr. :oops:.

Yes, we're going by Muppet smiley codenames. What, you've never seen Reservoir Dogs? Well, me neither, so I'm sure we can safely get away with whatever it's about.
That reminds me... How come there's no Robin smiley? Huh? Someone should start a campaign for that what with the sucess of the two previous for :shifty: by T*K*O's boss lady and :sigh: by another guy.

Katzi428

Reaction score
It's been nearly 6 MONTHS since this story was updated!!! Come on Toga!! Sweet little Robin is suffering! For the love of :jim:please continue! (Or do I get ugly & start getting :hungry: to start throwing hard Swedish meatballs at you in PMs in addition to me poking with you with a nagging stick?:shifty:)

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Yes! please update this! You can't leave Robin like this forever! Please?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, goodness. Six months? Really? Has it been that?

I just re-read this last chapter and what I have of the next one, and now I feel absolutely drained. I'm not sure if that says more about my writing or my current emotional state, or even the temperature in my room. I don't do well in heat. Eighty-degree temperatures in March? Seriously? You gotta be kidding me...

Oh, I'm rambling. I didn't mean to do that. Now, what was I doing? Oh, yes. Let's see here.

I'll tell you what. My birthday's coming up. It's just eleven days away. (And how on earth did it get so close already?) You remember the good old days when I always posted fanfic on my birthday? (No, probably not, because half of my current readers weren't even members back then.) I'll do that again. I will go so far as to promise to post at least one chapter of story on March 30th. I'll even aim for two chapters. I will NOT promise which story I will post a chapter or two of. Maybe this one, maybe HoG, maybe--and here come those beloved, dreaded words--a new story. I don't know yet. But I will post SOMETHING.

And I will tell you that the reason I haven't updated this particular story in so long is that I just haven't had it in me to write the purely cheerful, happy part of the next chapter. Emotional, heart-wrenching angst is just so much easier... but happy stuff? That's just too hard.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go drag my dog on a nice long walk and figure out how to make good on that promise I just made.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
omg! March 30th is my birthday! what a lovely present! Thank you Toga!!!!!!