Miss Piggy on "The Talk" March 21

zoebell

Reaction score
apparently she was on the Talk today and i had no idea! did anyone see it?

zoebell

Reaction score
the episode is online now for anyone to check out. she was fantastic! i know i've kinda complained that she seemed kinda stiff on some shows lately, but here she was awesome. i loved it. i think she should have her own talk show

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have trouble watching the full show at the above link, here is a highlight.
Watch Miss Piggy and Sharon Osbourne go head-to-head. Must see indeed!

Please post and let us know your thoughts on this hilarious appearance.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
That is great! I wish I could have seen the whole thing!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
If you have trouble watching the full show at the above link, here is a highlight. Watch Miss Piggy and Sharon Osbourne go head-to-head. Must see indeed!
AAAAAHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

That was so hilariously PERFECT!!! Wow, if that doesn't cement the idea that The Muppet Show should return, I don't know what will!! Ha ha ha!! Oh gosh, I had to cover my mouth for fear of waking my wife and Son with my laughter!! Ha ha!!!

Oh man, classic Piggy! I'll definitely be watching the entire show later this morning. THE BEST APPEARANCE SINCE PIGGY'S LAST SPOT AS PERFORMED BY FRANK!!!

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Oh man, classic Piggy!...THE BEST APPEARANCE SINCE PIGGY'S LAST SPOT AS PERFORMED BY FRANK!!!
I got home last night JUST in time to see a late-afternoon broadcast of The Talk on a Western Canadian channel we get on our cable systems here in the east...My wife and I got a HUGE charge out of this!!!

Loved the way they staged the hosts' "entrance" so Piggy could join them, and the little zingers Piggy dropped in every so often (my wife has "The bigger you are, the more style you must have" as her FB status line now) - and the jealous battle with Sharon Osbourne over Kermit...I would go a step father than KermieBaby47 and call this one of the best Piggy moments of ALL TIME, covering Oz and Jacobsen!

And did you folks all notice that the audience went bonkers EVERY TIME Piggy opened her mouth...something that seems to be happening with almost every Muppet TV appearance...more proof that the Muppets are definitely NOT a thing of the past and are a perfect fit for today's (and tomorrow's) pop culture and entertainment scene! :smile::smile::smile:

Borples

Reaction score
Y'all were right; this was great! Probably my favorite Piggy appearance of the entire promotional tour(s). Between this, The Soup and the EM on Jimmy Kimmel, I've got to wonder. Why are they all so amazing this week? They just seemed to have stepped up a notch--and they didn't even need to! Did getting that star give them that much of a charge?

And did you folks all notice that the audience went bonkers EVERY TIME Piggy opened her mouth...something that seems to be happening with almost every Muppet TV appearance...more proof that the Muppets are definitely NOT a thing of the past and are a perfect fit for today's (and tomorrow's) pop culture and entertainment scene! :smile::smile::smile:
Yes!! I've been noticing that more and more, and it fills me with glee every time. You hear that laughter and applause, Muppets? Your fans haven't left you; the world hasn't forgotten!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm watching it now! Miss Piggy you go girl!!! There's a reason Miss Piggy invented "The Diva." This was great!!! Like I said THE MUPPETS ARE BAAAACK!

Avilos

Reaction score
Its fantastic!

I wonder who conceived this idea. The hosts of the show, its producers or Eric in collaboration. This was clearly planned out and it benefits.

On top of that I think there are a couple of reasons why the Muppets recent appearances have been so good.

1 The new performers of the classic characters have had years to perfect their roles

2 Also they had ton of performances lately. I am sure that helps build up their energy. Its like any thing the more you do it the more you it the better you get.

3 While there have always been a few Muppet appearances since Jim died. There has not been regular outlets to fine tune the characterizations, from the writing and performing, since the days of The Muppet Show and frequent movies.