Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Tonight I watched the DVD, and it seems the DVD skips the menu and goes straight to the movie, and after the movie's over we see a menu for a few seconds and then the blooper reel automatically starts. Then there's a promo for Disney blu-ray, but I didn't watch the whole thing (so I don't know if it goes back to menu or if it starts the film again or what). Sort of reminds me of late-1990s/early-2000s VHS releases that included special features after the movies.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Tonight I watched the DVD, and it seems the DVD skips the menu and goes straight to the movie, and after the movie's over we see a menu for a few seconds and then the blooper reel automatically starts. Then there's a promo for Disney blu-ray, but I didn't watch the whole thing (so I don't know if it goes back to menu or if it starts the film again or what). Sort of reminds me of late-1990s/early-2000s VHS releases that included special features after the movies.
That's Disney's FastPlay feature; runs the film followed by select bonus features automatically. :big_grin:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I was at Wal-Mart and saw an AWESOME Muppet standee. Unfortunately, it wasn't for sale! :stick_out_tongue: It looks really cool, and has Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, and Fozzie on it. Why can't Disney make something like that for retail sale?! :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a link to check your local Best Buy to see if they are in-stock again. You'll need to enter your zip code to see if your store has them. The good news is if you store does have them, you can order it on-line and pick it up at the store.

By the way, we still need one of these if anyone can help out. We'll make it well worth your while with some Muppet rarities if anyone can help. We just need the lunchbox with or without the DVD. Please send me an e-mail or PM.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
There's only one store that has some in my area the rest are still sold out.

marionnette

Reaction score
Hello, does anyone can tell me if there is a french version on the blue ray, dvd combo? Thanks!

I just watched the movie via Itunes, I love it! It didn't come out in theaters in France... so sad.