Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"The Muppets" will finally arrive on Blu-ray and DVD this Tuesday March 20. Here's our review of this anticipated Blu-ray and DVD release. Check it out and let us know your thoughts.

Since most of us will be getting "The Muppets", we'd like to mention that if you order the set from Amazon using this link or order one of the exclusives offered here, that a small portion of your entire order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly and help make future upgrades possible. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the Blu-ray or DVD. We greatly appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through links on our site.

Once you receive your Muppets Blu-ray or DVD, post here and let us know your thoughts on this anticipated release.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Good review. Of the three reviews I've seen this is the only one to be positive about the commentary.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Came home to find this on my doorstep today:

Disney Store Pre order with lithographs. I had gotten this one for my niece and nephew (got myself the Wocka Wocka pack) but I may not be able to resist cracking it open and watching some of the special features. :big_grin:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Came home to find this on my doorstep today:

Disney Store Pre order with lithographs. I had gotten this one for my niece and nephew (got myself the Wocka Wocka pack) but I may not be able to resist cracking it open and watching some of the special features. :big_grin:
WOW!! They're big! Can I still order those?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The moive is now at number 5 on Amazon's dvd list

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Should have pre-ordered it... oh well.
I didnt pre-order it either. I just gotta hope my parents buy me the blu ray one like I told them to and not go dvd because its 5 dollars cheaper:sigh:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I didnt pre-order it either. I just gotta hope my parents buy me the blu ray one like I told them to and not go dvd because its 5 dollars cheaper:sigh:
Basically, I think I'm gonna buy the Value Pack and wait till I get a Blu-Ray player. It still has a DVD in it, but the bonus features I can't watch.