Movies you can't believe exist

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
We all have a couple. For me Superbabies Baby Geniuses 2!! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
According to IMDB they're making a third!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWW!!!!! So what are your movies you can't believe exisit or are being made?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
^ HA, that was literally the first title that popped into my head. XD XD XD

I can't believe that disasterous Last Airbender movie actually exists. :frown:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
  • The Room (2003)- While I do find this movie entertaining, that's mostly because it's so bad. I can't believe anyone would greenlight it.
  • Titanic: The Legend Goes On (2000)- Another one I know thanks to the Nostalgia Critic. Seriously, WHY?
  • Pocahontas (1995)- I do like a couple of songs from it, but I honestly think that this is a just as bad (if not worse) unnecessary sugar-coating of history as the previously mentioned film. Speaking of history....
  • Night at the Museum II (2009)- This is another movie, that, to quote the Nostalgia Critic, manages to get everything wrong. The writing, the casting, the acting, the story, etc. But much like The Room, it's another that I enjoy just because of its laughable badness.
  • Hop (2011)- Was it really necessary to try to commercialize another holiday?
I'll probably have more later.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Evan Almighty... well, I guess I can see why it exists... Steve Carrell was overkill at that time, and he just happened to be a supporting cast member in the original Bruce Almighty, so yeah...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't believe that disasterous Last Airbender movie actually exists. :frown:
No... I can't believe that M. Night Shamalan's career exists. The reason the movie sucked was all on him. He sucked all the humor out of the script, he directed the thing so poorly, that the martial arts choreography took second to a poorly placed candle, and he basically did to the show what Harmony Gold did to anime in the 1980's... cramming an entire season into a movie and spending half the film narrating parts they cut out. By all means, the movie should have been good because it wasn't made as a nostalgic joke 30 years later like every other live action cartoon out there. he managed to screw even that up. But... well... thinking about it, one where they go into the "real world" and fart and quote overquoted movie quotes is still much, much worse.

• Night at the Museum II (2009)- This is another movie, that, to quote the Nostalgia Critic, manages to get everything wrong. The writing, the casting, the acting, the story, etc. But much like The Room, it's another that I enjoy just because of its laughable badness.
Night at the Museum II was good for one thing and one thing only...

The world is a better place for the existence of that and that alone.

Don't get me wrong... I love Robin Williams, Ben Stiller and Hank Azaria... but the only reason I blew 7 bucks to see that is that.

Evan Almighty... well, I guess I can see why it exists... Steve Carrell was overkill at that time, and he just happened to be a supporting cast member in the original Bruce Almighty, so yeah...
Scooby and Shaggied.

They took the best character out of the first movie, threw him into his own solo project, and it failed on every level. Anytime you take the best supporting character out of anything and throw them into their own thing, it ends in tragedy. Scooby and Shaggy being the prime example, getting 2 TERRIBLE shows (Get a Clue, and that one where they're always running from someone that Scrappy ticked off).

Bruce Almighty barely worked for what it was... basically a dumb what if that we needn't think about with Jim Carrey running around like he always does. But as Evan Almighty, along with Son of Mask and Dumber and Dumberer prove, the only thing worse than a Jim Carrey movie is a Jim Carrey movie WITHOUT Jim Carrey. Y'see... Jim HATED sequels, especially after doing Ace Ventura 2. That's why it took until 2003 to make a Mask sequel, when they didn't even NEED Jim Carrey to make one.

Anyway, I'll add to the list...

Roger Corman's Fantastic Four

of course, it's not like the big budget ones Fox put out were that much of an improvement... some Super Heroes are incapable of having a good movie no matter what you do.
Also...

SOMEONE TELL ME!!! Why did we even need ONE of them? And didn't Michael Jordan Mania die out like a good decade before the first one?

Then of course, there's the infamous North Korean Propaganda version of Godzilla which STILL has to be better than that American one.

And of course...

Every single Brazilian made rip off of Disney and Dreamworks movies out there... Where the heck are the lawyers?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Cool World. Because Who Framed Roger Rabbit apparently wasn't edgy enough. I mean the animation is great, but there's really not much of a plot (and the 2D world have 3D sets? What's up with that? Couldn't use a green-screen for long?). It's just really pointless and didn't have to be made.

Oh, and ANOTHER Madagascar sequel? Really?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Cool World. Because Who Framed Roger Rabbit apparently wasn't edgy enough. I mean the animation is great, but there's really not much of a plot (and the 2D world have 3D sets? What's up with that? Couldn't use a green-screen for long?). It's just really pointless and didn't have to be made.
Cool World was completely screwed up. it was so screwed up, Ralph Bakshi punched the studio exec that went behind his back and rewrote the film. It's one of those sad examples of studio execs screwing up artistic vision because of that stupid ratings system. Ralph wanted an R rated movie (like all his others) but they turned it into a PG or PG-13 film because it was animated and we all know animated movies are all kiddy stuff for some reason.