TV Alert: Kids Choice Awards 2012 on March 31

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Apparently the chipmunks have as more relatives then Kermit and they outnumbered the muppets!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Years from now I hope Twilight fans will fully appreciate the damage they did to pop culture and cinema as a whole. :wink:
Nah, they won't, they'll still be all "ZOMG! Twilight!!!"

When I was a senior in high school, the review of New Moon in the school paper [written by a Twilight fangirl] basically said "Overall, New Moon is kind of bad but the fact that it's Twilight makes it a excellent movie" Where's Roger Ebert when you need him? :rolleyes:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
When I was a senior in high school, the review of New Moon in the school paper [written by a Twilight fangirl] basically said "Overall, New Moon is kind of bad but the fact that it's Twilight makes it a excellent movie" Where's Roger Ebert when you need him? :rolleyes:
Yeah High School newspapers are notorious for questionable talent that will have a rude awakening in college, lol.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Yeah High School newspapers are notorious for questionable talent that will have a rude awakening in college, lol.
I cringe at the thought of reading the review of The Muppets they would have had in November. :eek: If they even bothered to have someone review it or just have a fluff piece saying "Breaking Dawn is amazing because it's Twilight!!! ZOMG I like cake! LOLZ!"