You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you once invited the University of Michigan marching band over to your bathroom for a sing-along. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you are already getting sad about the MuppetCast going away again.
I am sad! That podcast really got me into the whole Muppet fanworld! It was from there that I joined MC, Toughpigs, and The Muppet Mindset. It was a really fun podcast, and Steve Swanson is great!

Misskermie

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if this happens to you:

:mad: Well, you wake up in the mornin' feelin' like Miss Piggy

:fanatic: You think long and hard about which Muppet shirt you want to wear:fanatic:

:concern: For breakfast, you eat Captain alphabet (Just because Gonzo did) to the music of the flight of the bumble bees

:smile: When you get to school, you say "Hiho everyone!"

:batty: In math class, when you find the total amount of apples, you say,
"Ah, 300. 300 apples! Ah Ah Ah!"

:attitude: In social studies, you ask the teacher if the lesson really has any socially redeeming value.

:eek: In science, when your teacher asks you to demonstate something, you say "MEEP!!!"

:big_grin: In chorus, when you sing a sad song, you say,
"This tune is posilutely, most transparently bringing me down!"

:fishy:You eat fish for lunch, and you throw it, but it doesn't come back. You say,
"Huh, it must be defective."

:sympathy: When you get home, you bark at your dog and she wags her tail. Then you smile, and say, "It really helps to know two languges."

:smirk::excited::coy::sigh::dreamy:
You're digging a hole in your yard, and your dad asks you why. You say,
"It's so the fraggles can visit us." And then you start planting radishes for them.

:cluck: At dinner, your mom makes fried chicken. You don't want any. Your mom asks why, because fried chicken is your favorite. You say,
"I don't feel comfortable eating Camilla."

:embarrassed: When you go get a banana instead, you stick it in your ear.
"So, do any of you know the banana sketch?"

:stick_out_tongue: When you take a bath, you sing the rubber ducky song.

:sleep:When you fall asleep watching Muppets, you dream about yourself dreaming, and think, "Huh, the show must've put me to sleep! DOH HO HO!!!"

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...your list of real-world locations you want to see in your lifetime is topped by Coos Bay, Oregon.

...you find yourself grinning uncontrollably when anybody mentions popovers.

...someone mentions Brian Blessed and your first thought is, 'VAROONIK!' ...wait, wrong fandom. :embarrassed:

mo

Reaction score
ymbaomf if...

brother - this food tastes funny
freind-it tastes like cheese
brother-like what? jokes?
me-wocka wocka!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if this happens to you:

:mad: Well, you wake up in the mornin' feelin' like Miss Piggy

:fanatic: You think long and hard about which Muppet shirt you want to wear:fanatic:

:concern: For breakfast, you eat Captain alphabet (Just because Gonzo did) to the music of the flight of the bumble bees

:smile: When you get to school, you say "Hiho everyone!"

:batty: In math class, when you find the total amount of apples, you say,
"Ah, 300. 300 apples! Ah Ah Ah!"

:attitude: In social studies, you ask the teacher if the lesson really has any socially redeeming value.

:eek: In science, when your teacher asks you to demonstate something, you say "MEEP!!!"

:big_grin: In chorus, when you sing a sad song, you say,
"This tune is posilutely, most transparently bringing me down!"

:fishy:You eat fish for lunch, and you throw it, but it doesn't come back. You say,
"Huh, it must be defective."

:sympathy: When you get home, you bark at your dog and she wags her tail. Then you smile, and say, "It really helps to know two languges."

:smirk::excited::coy::sigh::dreamy:
You're digging a hole in your yard, and your dad asks you why. You say,
"It's so the fraggles can visit us." And then you start planting radishes for them.

:cluck: At dinner, your mom makes fried chicken. You don't want any. Your mom asks why, because fried chicken is your favorite. You say,
"I don't feel comfortable eating Camilla."

:embarrassed: When you go get a banana instead, you stick it in your ear.
"So, do any of you know the banana sketch?"

:stick_out_tongue: When you take a bath, you sing the rubber ducky song.

:sleep:When you fall asleep watching Muppets, you dream about yourself dreaming, and think, "Huh, the show must've put me to sleep! DOH HO HO!!!"
HA! That is SOOOOO funny, yet I bet that this is what a typical Muppet would do on an almost daily basis!