What's happened to Marvel's Muppets Comic?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Lets hope that new stories follow.
I don't even care about new stories. I'm just happy that we're getting the ENDING to the comic for a change. Why was I so antsy about this? I've heard lots of horror stories of completed comics that were never released due to companies going bankrupt or just cancelling the comics too early.

But now that we're FINALLY getting it, I can shut up now.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You know, it's been three months since The Treasure of Peg-Leg Wilson was rereleased, these reprints seem to be coming out three months apart, the announcements don't seem to come out too far in advance, and The Four Seasons will begin coming out in three months (counting this month)... It wouldn't surprise me if On the Road were reprinted and released around now. And then halloween will come out about three months after the first issue of The Four Seasons (I wonder if the numbering system will begin at one or if it'll be issue #12 or whatever). That would be a good time to reprint Muppet Mash, and then all of The Muppet Show Comic Book would have been rereleased this year (depending on when The Four Seasons gets a magazine-sized trade paperback).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
That's good to hear, and it's at a decent price! The other ons are about ten dollars.