Pictures of Dark Crystal and Labyrinth Collectibles

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Thank you! BTW I do also have Hoggles leather waistcoat and a Humongous Robot prototype from LABYRINTH.
The original leather waistcoat from the film? With all these props from DC and Labyrinth, do you ever get calls from people wanting to display them in a gallery? I recently went to the Jim Henson's Fantastic World exhibit (for the 2nd time) at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, NY. Their Dark Crystal props collection was small and they didn't have anything from Labyrinth.

Laszlo

Reaction score
I recently went to the Jim Henson's Fantastic World exhibit (for the 2nd time) at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, NY. Their Dark Crystal props collection was small and they didn't have anything from Labyrinth.
Did you took any photos? I would love to see those...

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Did you took any photos? I would love to see those...
No, no photos were allowed, which I think is ridiculous:boo:. The exhibit was wonderful though, and included Henson's original concept sketches, actual puppets, and props, most of it donated by the Henson family, I believe. It's a traveling exhibit, so if you look up "Jim Henson's Fantastic World," you should be able to find out where it'll be next. Of course, from what I've seen of your collection, you could create your own Jim Henson exhibit and charge admission:big_grin::wink:.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Ok, I see. Did you remeber which props from DC are on display?
Creating my own exhibit ? Well, I guess I need a lot more money :wink:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Ok, I see. Did you remeber which props from DC are on display?
Creating my own exhibit ? Well, I guess I need a lot more money :wink:
Hmmm... Kira's white gown, a vest of one of the pod-people, one of the eating utensils the Skekcis:scary: used, a rock with some symbol on it, a miniature model of one of the Mystics, and some kind of parchment with drawings by the Mystics or Augra. I wish they would've had one of the puppets from the film, though. Every prop they didn't have, I'm sure you have in your own house:wink:. Really though, you should consider lending your stuff to a Museum. You'll probably get your own little byline under each prop reading "generously donated by..."

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Do you ever eat with them:wink:? Nothing like getting grease stains on your one-of-a-kind movie props.

Laszlo

Reaction score
Yeah, but I usually use them as toothpicks :big_grin: