Fan-Made Miss Piggy & Link Hogthrob Paper Dolls

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Again...these are awesome! Have you ever seen the vintage TV special "The Muppets Go to the Movies"? It was aired to promote The Great Muppet Caper and it takes place in the Muppet Theatre. It's on YouTube, I believe...check it out! Anyway, Link is in the Three Muskateers sketch. I would love to see a drawing of Link's Three Muskateer outfit! You do such great work, keep it up!
Thanks! Yes, I've seen that special on Youtube, and Link is hilaaarious in the Three Musketeers (and as the gong boy, hehehe...) I want to draw his Musketeer costume, but the quality is pretty bad on the Youtube footage, so I've been putting it off, heh... will just take some creative license on my part to do the best I can with what I can see. Same goes for his outfit in the "I Love Liberty" special! ("Remember the Alamo!") :big_grin:

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Oh, I would LOVE to see the Three Muskateers costume and the "I Love Liberty" one! I saw the I Love Liberty special quite some time ago...I don't know if it's available to view online but I remember Link's line of "Remember the Alamo!"....LOL! I just adore Link period! Can't wait to see more costumes!

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Yes, the 3 Muskateers and I Love Liberty are definitely on the "to do" list, as is his incredibly gorgeous matador costume from the "Your Cheatin' Heart" musical number! Also still have "Stayin' Alive" and the viking costumes to do, and I want to do his hilarious pink/teal workout sweat set that he wears in "The Jim Henson Hour" and the Walt Disney World special. Can you think of any other good ones I'm missing? I'm kind of bored with Piggy by now, but want to finish up Link's costumes because I have more fun with him, and his smaller number of outfits makes that totally do-able (Piggy not so much)!

LinkLady77

Reaction score
I can't think of any other Link costumes. I haven't seen the I Love Liberty special in a really long time...I've forgotten what Link's costume looks like (I know it's something 1776-ish). I haven't seen the Jim Henson Hour episodes since I watched them when they originally aired so I don't know the extent of Link's costumes there (would love to see that series on DVD as well as Muppets Tonight!). Speaking of Muppets Tonight...Link had a really brief appearance in the Billy Crystal episode dressed as a "strong man" along with a few other hogs who carried Billy Crystal onto the set. LOL I think that episode is in segments on Youtube, that would be an interesting costume to draw. Hmmm...if I think of anything I'll let you know! Seeing Link's costumes sure makes me smile!

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I can't think of any other Link costumes. I haven't seen the I Love Liberty special in a really long time...I've forgotten what Link's costume looks like (I know it's something 1776-ish). I haven't seen the Jim Henson Hour episodes since I watched them when they originally aired so I don't know the extent of Link's costumes there (would love to see that series on DVD as well as Muppets Tonight!). Speaking of Muppets Tonight...Link had a really brief appearance in the Billy Crystal episode dressed as a "strong man" along with a few other hogs who carried Billy Crystal onto the set. LOL I think that episode is in segments on Youtube, that would be an interesting costume to draw. Hmmm...if I think of anything I'll let you know! Seeing Link's costumes sure makes me smile!
Hmm, I will have to see what those 'strong-pig' costumes on Muppets Tonight look like! Sounds promising! :big_grin:

Here's a link to the Muppet portion of "I Love Liberty":

and here's a link to an episode of the Jim Henson hour where Link has a decent amount of screentime: Part 1:
Part 2:

LinkLady77

Reaction score
Those were great! I hadn't seen that Jim Henson Hour episode since it aired...I totally forgot that Link was in it quite a bit. It cracks me up when he calls for his Mommy. LOL Thanks for sharing!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
These are great! You should try to get the paper dolls published/released through Disney. That would be awesome. I used to love paper dolls as a kid!

Wachusk

Reaction score
These are Amazing!!! I downloaded them all and love playing with them. Thank you so much! I think you need to keep going with the characters and not more clothes for these ones. I would love a matching Kermit and Fozzie Dolls as the next series (with all the movie clothes, and obvious Muppet show clothes), then maybe gonzo and Scooter? Anyway, I really love these and hope you make more!! Magic!!