1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fan-Made Miss Piggy & Link Hogthrob Paper Dolls

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Nasubionna, Jan 20, 2012.

1. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Yep, I do.They used to be on display in Planet Hollywood before they had a sell off.
    Nasubionna likes this.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

There's always This and This. but they're terribly unofficial :news:.

Nah, seriously... I've been looking for a high res scan of those Muppet Magazine posters for some time now. That one I actually remember having the issue for, but it's LOOOONG gone by now. I'm also looking for the Kermit He-Man one.
  3. lilmissmuppet

lilmissmuppet Member

awesome i have said this before so ye . can you please draw draw some more or maybe make some up :] :)
  4. LinkLady77

LinkLady77 Member

You mean this one?

[​IMG]
  5. LinkLady77

LinkLady77 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a few more!
    muppetperson likes this.
  6. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

You must have a great collection of Muppet magazines.:)
  7. LinkLady77

LinkLady77 Member

Actually, I don't! These are pics from ended listings on Ebay. I won the pic with Link (of course...LOL) as Max Hogroom. Ebay is such a goldmine for Muppet memorabilia!