What songs scared you as a kid?

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Yeah, that Windmills of Your Mind creature is weird! The cool thing is is that he turns up later in the Veteranarian's Hospital skit. Even for a one-shot character, that's incredible.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, that Windmills of Your Mind creature is weird! The cool thing is is that he turns up later in the Veteranarian's Hospital skit. Even for a one-shot character, that's incredible.
Yeah the first time I saw the Windmills of Your Mind sketch was isolated on the World of Jim Henson documentary and it terrified me. I guess the whole idea of the creature not being able to stop and all freaked me out. But a few years later I saw the actual Muppet Show episode and strangely I felt a lot better when I saw him turn up again on Vet's Hospital, lol.

Princeton

Reaction score
Oh wait, shoot! No it's Cutting Edge in Hungarian!!! Sorry...
Plus, instead of dubbing over the original English track, (the orchestral one with the cool slap bassline) they use a instrumental that sounds like it should be in a Sega Genesis game!
I agree; I didn't even make it 15 seconds in! But if you want to hear a great BLT song dub, check out Worthless in Hungarian.

Anyway, when I was little I was terrified of Heart of Glass (Blondie) and Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, as silly as it sounds, the children's song On Top of Spaghetti really bothers me. I don't know why. I'm ok with On Top of Old Smokey. But Spaghetti *shudders*

I even got in trouble in elementary school for refusing to sing it

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
"The Low Rider" still freaks me out. My dad likes to tease me about it.

Starchamberfall

Reaction score
The closing theme of the Carol Burnett show used to upset me, scare me...
...because it was true: "before you know it, comes the time you have to say goodbye." Yet I liked it. I tried to shake off the funny feeling it gave me.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
You know, as silly as it sounds, the children's song On Top of Spaghetti really bothers me. I don't know why. I'm ok with On Top of Old Smokey. But Spaghetti *shudders*

I hear ya. "Three Blind Mice" sometimes makes me cry. It's just so sad!!! :cry:
But don't worry, I'm ok! :big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score

Oh wow, you too??? Lol, seriously I got in trouble in Kindergarten because they were singing that song in music class, it scared me and I started crying, lol.