What songs scared you as a kid?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Badfinger really is one of the most underrated bands of the 1970s in my opinion. Their early stuff is classic, but I find their later stuff (Wish You Were Here, their self-titled album) to be the most interesting. It's really a shame that they were so mistreated by Warner Brothers and that Pete Ham and Tom Evans only received their due as songwriters after their tragic deaths.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Personally, I really think THIS song translation sounds just as akward:
What was the song? I mean you embedded the video, I'm sure, but it's not there! What happened?

Edit- Wait, it shows up in the quote, strange! P.S. That song just doesn't work. To me it sounds like Pasqually the Chef from Chuck E. Cheese's. Compare if you will: (this is not scary however)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I used to be terrified of This Is Halloween from TNBC. For the longest time I could not watch that opening.

Honestly the Hugga Wugga song and Windmills of your Mind on the Muppet Show both scare me as of this day. I dont really like the gingerbread man song either, but thats less about the song and more scary implications (and costumes) in the sketch

sportsfan99

Reaction score
When I was a kid I was so terrified of spiders that the song Itsy Bitsy Spider scared me.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I was scared of Miss Piggy's rendition of "What now my love?"

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Hayley B

Reaction score
"There Was An Old Woman That Shallowed A Fly". The end of that song scared me.