Sesame Street Breastfeeding Controversy

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like I said... that's the ONLY way you could get that into the current show. Have Elmo talk about it or make it an initiative.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I see why they think it's controversial, but understand that:
1. All kids have been breastfed when babies, duh
2. Taking something like that and making a controversy is a controversial action in itself

Drtooth

Reaction score
I see why they think it's controversial, but understand that:
1. All kids have been breastfed when babies, duh
2. Taking something like that and making a controversy is a controversial action in itself
There are those who actually can't breastfeed and have to use formula in those cases.

But other than that... the controversy is there is no controversy, and those who want to keep it controversial are perverts to begin with.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Ok, so maybe not ALL babies have been breastfed, but my second reason is the one that would be the most... I dunno... Agreeable?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Still... show me a portion of Sesame Street that isn't the opening theme, the funding credits, the ending credits, celebrity appearances, Word of the Day, parody segments, additional puppet/animation segments, Elmo's World, and the letters and numbers and that would be a good place to discuss it.

That is, if they can talk about it in a split second, and we'd have to get rid of scene transitions. :big_grin: