Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm the same really, but I'm willing to give it a try if no one else wants to.

Frank Oz is doing a Q&A on the 16th. I'm guessing it's to early to get someone to ask him if he would be willing to come!
You can probably write better then me! Lol!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
What are the main points we want to make and the main things we want to ssy in the letter?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Please for the love of Kermit let us have a Jim Henson convention!!!! I'm being dramatic but...hmm...see this is where I suck at writing letters. I wonder if we can ask anyone on here who is good at writing letters?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
- Lo0king at hosting a convention in honor of Jim Henson (Hen Con 2013) and his creations
- Looking at a time of the summer of 2013 at the earliest, but curious if there are dates they would like
- wondering if there were any venues they would suggest for hosting the convention in the city
-Is there any role they would like to play in this convention to honor Jim Henson?
-Maybe briefly describe why Greenville is our first choice for this convention (Butter them up)

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Hey, if we want muppeteers there it might be hard. They might still be filming the new movie then.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So what are the chances they might be filming the new movie in Greenville and can just "hop" :smile: on over during their free time and make an apperance? :stick_out_tongue:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I honsestly think that you can't expect a lot of the muppeteers there the first year..... the idea is this will grow. it won't hurt to put out letters inviting any and everyone ascociated with the muppets because you don't know who might show or be willing to do a panel (someone suggested Paul Williams to me in as he tends to show up to screenings and such I guess)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
In all seriousness I agree with DannyRWW I like we said start out small. The main thing is to just get it off the ground and then go from there. If it's a success then we can only expect over time it might eventually get bigger and then perhaps will have more of the puppeteers show up.