Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Not to derail the subject but I'm gonna be putting up the "Jim Henson" memorial thread up later tonight. Since I don't know when I'll get to it tomorrow and want it up early enough so people can start posting pictures or videos if they want. Probably will put it in the "Classic Muppets" thread since I don't think many people check out the "Henson" thread.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but what should the title of it be called? "Jim Henson Memorial"? or "Remembering Jim Henson"?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I've made a start at a letter, and I'm not finding it very easy, so I'm going to have a little break and have dinner!
I'll post draft one when I'm done (maybe later today, most likely tomorrow).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Okay "Remebering Jim Henson" it is! I'll post it sometime this evening. :jim:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I've made a start at a letter, and I'm not finding it very easy, so I'm going to have a little break and have dinner!
I'll post draft one when I'm done (maybe later today, most likely tomorrow).
Appreciate you taking the lead on that. Feel free to share or let us proofread or ask us for anything you need. Just a thought though...how are we to have this letter signed? I think it would sound more formal if it was not jsut an individuals signature but perhaps something along the lines of "Henson Convention Exploratory Commitee" or some such? I think it would give the letter a little more weight and put the pressure off you a little as well. And hey at this point we are a commitee whether we like it or not I suppose. (insert star wars commitee joke here)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I was just thinking it's ashame were in different parts of the country/world. Because then we could get together and work as a team writing the letter. I also appericate you stepping up to the plate as they say. But I'll also help in anyway I can!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Not to derail the subject but I'm gonna be putting up the "Jim Henson" memorial thread up later tonight. Since I don't know when I'll get to it tomorrow and want it up early enough so people can start posting pictures or videos if they want. Probably will put it in the "Classic Muppets" thread since I don't think many people check out the "Henson" thread.
I suggest putting it into the "Henson People" thread. It'll probably get moved there if you put it somewhere else.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well I would but I don't think many people post in that thread do they? I don't see why we can't put it in the "Classic Muppets" thread. Well they can move it as they see fit but that's where it's gonna go for the time being. By the way I don't mean that as blunt as it sounds just I think more people would see it here before the "Henson" thread.