Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

bandit

Reaction score
You know, honestly? I think that the best approach to this is a straight shot. I say we give it all we've got...which is to say...
We write a letter saying....Look, this is who we are and we have this idea. It is in its fledgeling stage but knowing what resources are available to us, helps us to flesh out these ideas. We would like maybe this...this...and that. As Greenville is Jim Henson's home town, it would be great to have local involvement. What can we do together? Who else can we get in on this? This is a work in progress so any input is appreciated.

Basically, this is the first contact. Initiating communication. It doesn't have to be epic...just honest and to the point but heart felt. We have to keep it simple and yet really pitch that this is something we are serious about and will work towards with all we've got.

You think?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I need to go eat as well I can't think straight! Ill come back later.

Warldorf

Reaction score
Toronto! I NEED Muppets! Plus, it's where he filmed Fraggle Rock, Cinderella (i think) and started the premiere of the Muppets (according to Steve Whitmire as Kermit in a FunKids interview)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Toronto! I NEED Muppets! Plus, it's where he filmed Fraggle Rock, Cinderella (i think) and started the premiere of the Muppets (according to Steve Whitmire as Kermit in a FunKids interview)
I think we've already decided where it's gonna be and most of us here I think live in the United States. Fraggle Rock was filmed in Canada however I believe the premiere of The Muppets was at the El Capitan theater in Ca.

bandit

Reaction score
*sighs* Yet another reason I should have been filmed Canadian.