Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

bandit

Reaction score
Too bad no one lives around Greenville. We need foot soldiers.

Borples

Reaction score
Then someone with finely honed writing skills *coughscoughsBorplesvolunteeredcoughcough* can take up the charge.
Wait, I did? I said, I toyed with the idea! TOYED! LOL Ok, I'll take a crack at it. But I have three kids aged six and under, y'all, and they are trying to destroy my house. I'm not guaranteeing same-day service here. So anyway. Input! What are the salient points we need to get across?

bandit

Reaction score
Wait, I did? I said, I toyed with the idea! TOYED! LOL Ok, I'll take a crack at it. But I have three kids aged six and under, y'all, and they are trying to destroy my house. I'm not guaranteeing same-day service here. So anyway. Input! What are the salient points we need to get across?
WOOHOO! That's the spirit, Borples! Thatta girl! Don't worry. All of us mouthy people will back ya up and give you plenty of food for thought, wont we guys?!

Borples

Reaction score
Specifically...um...to whom is this letter being addressed? Multiple parties? So in that case there should be multiple drafts? Obviously you aren't going to send one generic letter to everyone. You can have a generic outline and then the details would differ depending on who you were sending it go. IE A convention center vrs the mayor or what have you.
Start with the Chamber of Commerce and go from there?

bandit

Reaction score
I wonder if the Arts Council would want a hand in this? It's possible. I was perusing the performing arts section there. We've got to scope Greenville out and see who our main targets are. Agreed that City council is good but these others are not to be skipped either.