Lanford

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Haha! He is so like a pet. My best friend's bird and I share a similar relationship. I can't even say his name without him flaring his wings and barring his beak...but with HER...its all kisses and head rubs. Uncanny. Difference is everybody hates her bird and she is fully aware of his attitude towards others.
Lanford must be part cockatiel.
I guess so!

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
So, got me wondering about Muppetwiki would say about Lanford. Apparently he is a Night-Blooming Yellow-Leaved Deathwort:confused::smirk: the Dearthwort part frightens me a little lol :embarrassed:

bandit

Reaction score
So, got me wondering about Muppetwiki would say about Lanford. Apparently he is a Night-Blooming Yellow-Leaved Deathwort:confused::smirk: the Dearthwort part frightens me a little lol :embarrassed:
...and not his vicious, bipolar personality? ! Hah!

bandit

Reaction score
Hah! Funny yes....but he sure makes a terrible pet. Everytime I get to thinking about it, I'm left wondering where the heck and how Mokey acquired him.

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
Hah! Funny yes....but he sure makes a terrible pet. Everytime I get to thinking about it, I'm left wondering where the heck and how Mokey acquired him.
Oh boy we could start a new thread questioning where one would acquire a Night-Blooming Yellow-Leaved Deathwort

bandit

Reaction score
Oh boy we could start a new thread questioning where one would acquire a Night-Blooming Yellow-Leaved Deathwort
Hahahah! I have a one word answer that would would get bleeped out. Hahaha!
But seriously. Mokey's kind of dreamy and has always been one to accept all creatures great and small with open arms. STILL...how on earth do you come across a yellow leaved, night blooming DEATH wort?! And what then makes you go, "Hmmmm! Yes! I'll take you home with me." That's CRAZY!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I figure Mokey saw him in bloom one day and thought, well isn't this pretty, and took him in despite warnings from all around her. She is so patient that I imagine Lanford took to her after awhile.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Mokey can see good in anything. She befriended Begoonie when all he deserved was a drop-kicking. She probably got on Lanford's good side, and is too kind to see his nasty, bitey side.

I wonder if Mokey could even see good in Wander McMooch. That's probably one of those "irresistible force, immovable object" questions.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Mokey can see good in anything. She befriended Begoonie when all he deserved was a drop-kicking. She probably got on Lanford's good side, and is too kind to see his nasty, bitey side.

I wonder if Mokey could even see good in Wander McMooch. That's probably one of those "irresistible force, immovable object" questions.
It's hard to say if Begoonie was always like that, or was that way because his "friends" left him.