Muppet Band-Aids

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Does this mean YOU are supporting the band aids?! :eek: Never thought I'd see the day! Lol! Only kidding. :smile:
I would buy them if I needed band-aids but I'm not gonna buy them just because Muppets are on them. Lol! But I'm glad to see people are buying them! That only means more support! And I means for Muppets not band-aids. Lol!

SwedishTech

Reaction score
To be fair, you're kind of putting words in my mouth, I never said they're were "the holy grails of anyone's collection."

And as I stated in my first post, sorry if I come off mean, I didn't say there was anything wrong with being exicted over Muppet band aids, just that it's a pretty strange thing to go nuts over, people take that the wrong way sometimes, just because something is strange doesn't mean it's wrong, heck some people think I'm strange for my love of Muppets, again I did just last week get a Kermit tattoo. Someone here mention they are indeed a "band aid collector," again strange, but not wrong. In the end, I do agree with you, to each their own.

I mean in all honestly, I was thinking I might pick these up, though I wouldn't keep them as a collector's item, I would actually use them, but that's me.
What I meant by that was, I doubt that anyone would build their collection around the band aids, not that you said they would, but I was just saying. Nor did I say that I myself was a band aid collector, or that I went "nuts" over it, that's weird. :attitude: Lol! Just kidding, if it's what someone does, so be it. :smile:

I know you weren't picking a fight, neither was I trying to fuel one. I'd love to see the tattoo too, btw!!!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Lol!! I do have two boxes but they don't have Kermit on them. Haha

Mark Johns

Reaction score
i bought all 5 and are displaying them. Is that bad?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
What I meant by that was, I doubt that anyone would build their collection around the band aids, not that you said they would, but I was just saying. Nor did I say that I myself was a band aid collector, or that I went "nuts" over it, that's weird. :attitude: Lol! Just kidding, if it's what someone does, so be it. :smile:

I know you weren't picking a fight, neither was I trying to fuel one. I'd love to see the tattoo too, btw!!!
Pictures are posted in the tread "JJ's first Muppet tattoo" in the friends and family forum.