1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Band-Aids

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by MuppetGuy75, Apr 12, 2012.

1. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

Walked thru Target the other day and was surprised to see Band-Aids featuring really cute designs with the Muppets. They retail for about $2.50 a box. On the front of the box is Kermit and the backside features either Beaker or Animal. Don't know if anyone else has posted anything about them but I thought I would let my fellow Muppet fans know! :)
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I saw these announced, anyone know where I can possibly get them? No Target close to me, and everywhere else I could think of didn't have the Muppet ones.
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

My Target had them and I bought some. They are fun! If you can't find them at your local Target - check Amazon.com

I also found Sesame Street band-aids at my local grocery store. They're meant for little kids, but I bought them anyway. Who doesn't want Cookie Monster covering up their boo boo?
  4. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Hubert, do you have a Walmart? My Walmart has them... sort of... there's a spot for them but it's been empty for weeks now. :boo: I've also seen them at Target but didn't buy them and I haven't been back. Not sure what my excuse is.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I had seen them once too and was gonna buy them and didn't. Next time I'm out to the store though I'm definitely picking me up some! :)
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yes, I do have a Walmart. I forget if I checked there or not, I'll have to look again.
  7. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I got a box way back when someone posted this in the "new merch" thread (not sure of the title), but mine are from Walmart. The box I got has the Kermit front, with Statler & Waldorf on the back. I'm keeping it for my character Band Aid collection, so I'll have to get another box to actually use!! :) ha ha.
    bandit and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  8. Pinkflower7783

Gotta support our Muppets! Keep the money rollin'! LOL!
  9. MuppetGuy75

I went back to my local Target to see if they had anymore and they were completely sold out!! I originally bought 2 different boxes... one with Kermit/Beaker and Kermit/Animal. Glad to know there is a 3rd out there with Kermit/Statler&Waldorf! If anyone knows of a different box that I didn't list... let me know! Got to have them all!:D
  10. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

I saw Kermit/Piggy.
  11. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I've now gotten one each of Piggy, Beaker, Statler & Waldorf, and two of Animal (one to open cuz the 2nd box was kinda beat-up; wanted to make sure it sold! Ha ha). Dug through the entire box tonight to see who all there was, then I reorganized the rest so other people could see that there were different characters... and I separated them too, lol.

The display looks awesome with the giant Kermit, and all his little pals underneath. I shoulda' taken a picture! :crazy:
    Cindy likes this.
  12. mo

mo Well-Known Member

when I go to target this summer (I live in the uk but me and my family is american)
    I'll see if i can find any...
  13. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

Hi all! :) Ok, went through Target today, found all the different boxes for $2.54 each. So I grabbed 5. Thought I'd share some pictures for those who haven't found them yet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Btw, I didn't take the pix with a potato, just a crummy camera. Thought it was cool, on the side of the box it says "Collector's Series." :)
  14. MuppetGuy75

Thanks for posting pictures! There were more boxes with different images than I thought there were! :)
  15. Pinkflower7783

haha did the cashier look puzzled because you purchased 5 boxes of band aids? :o
    MuppetGuy75 likes this.
  16. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Thanks for the photos!
  17. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

:D :crazy: She didn't say anything, but kinda had a strange look. I found it amusing. :)

:hungry:
  18. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I would bump my head just to wear a Muppet band aide!
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783

Who says you need to be injured to wear a band-aid? Lol!
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  20. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Thats what my wife said