1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Band-Aids

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by MuppetGuy75, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

We women know what were talking about. LOL! :mad:
  2. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but 'band aid collection' sounds creepily Booberesque!
    Anyway, I'm just gonna throw in that I saw them at our CVS Pharmacy so if you've got those around there, check it out. If not, I don't see why Walgreens wouldn't.
    If all else fails, Pinkflower if I see it again I could pick up a box and ship it your way. No big!
    KermieBaby47 and Cindy like this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

haha thanks but we have them here as well. I think their cute but I don't really wanna waste my money on bandaids. Lol!

No offense to the person who bought them I know you bought them as a collectors piece!!!
    bandit likes this.
  4. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Doh! That's cause I'm an idiot. HAH! It was HUBERT who was looking for them. ...Why did I think it was you? *shakes head* Well....READING helps with stuff like that, I'll bet.
    Ahem.....Yeah, I know. I didn't pick them up either for the same reason..... buuuuut if someone should want them and I see them again I could do that.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Haha it's okay. I do that alot as well!
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

COOL! Captials! My USERNAME is in capitals!

And I believe you and me are the ones that decided that I'm a blundering idiot. Don't be trying to steal that role from me! :)
  7. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Yes! They denote excitement....*shakes clenched fist * just like this denotes...'hey watch it pal!'....haha. JK. Yeah yeah...we all have our offdays. Want your darn band aids or what?! Lol
  8. Pinkflower7783

All this over bandaids? LOL!
  9. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hahaha! I know. By the time we finish here we'll be needing them! Hahaha.
    Ah, I'm just playin around. Sure that coulda gone without saying. Hahah
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  10. Pinkflower7783

Looks like you'll be needing the five boxes. Lol!
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yes! Yes! Yes! My Walmart finally got them in! So I bought three boxes. The Kermit picture is on one side of every box, so I got the ones that on the other side had Piggy, Animal, and Beaker. They didn't have any with Statler and Waldorf on. Just to check I pulled out every box to look at them (there weren't a ton, I could hold them all without too much difficulty) It was in one of those spring shelf things if you know what I'm talking about, the ones where you pull out a box and the others automatically come forward. So I had a tough time getting the extras back in, but I'm so glad that I finally got them!
  12. Pinkflower7783

So are you and your band aids living happily ever after? XXD
  13. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Woohoo! At last, your creepy band aid collection is complete!!!
    Haha, I kid. I'm happy for you, man.
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

It won't be complete until I get a box with S&W on them. :boo::sleep:
  15. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Shh! Pinky, *whispers* thats subject for another thread. *winkwinknudgenudge*
  16. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Woops. Spoke too soon. I stand corrected Hubert, Sir Blunderbrain. Pine away. ^_-
    Ptss! Someone cue the mandatory 'My heart will go on' theme.
  17. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

AHHHH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!! :D

Yeah, I collect a lot of different things when I can afford to, Disney Collector Series Band-Aids among them. Lucky for me these are cheap! :sigh:
    bandit likes this.
  18. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Well, you know what they say...whatever floats your boat! I just hope your boat's made of UNused band aids. Yeeech! LoL
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  19. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Yay! Finally got our Muppet band-aids at WalMart! There was only Animal or Beaker so boys picked Kermit/Beaker as it only seemed right to attribute band-aids with poor accident prone Beaker. :eek:

Good thing we finally found them as our Muppet band-aid stash from the late 80's was getting low.
  20. Mark Johns

Mark Johns Active Member

I just got all 5 boxes today. Great find.
    Borples and panmanthe2nd like this.