Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

bandit

Reaction score
*grins* That's gonna make this a heck of alot easier when we give them pitch them.
Way to go, kid!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's why I'm saying we gotta get that video up there ASAP! But MuppetFan can't because Youtube is blocked on his computer.

bandit

Reaction score
Hey, no problem! If he gives us the login to twitter, then any one of us can do it. Nooooo prob!

Borples

Reaction score
Wow, just...WOW. That's amazing. They're at least intrigued. Darn I wish I wasn't leaving so that I could write that pitch letter right NOW.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well we still gotta get Disney and Sesame Street. But yes that is very good news!!! Were gonna get the promotional video on there ASAP!

Borples

Reaction score
You know what that means? If someone at Henson has seen Mup's tweets (which they obviously have), then they may very well have followed the link and checked out our site. I don't know if that's thrilling or scary. :concern:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You know what that means? If someone at Henson has seen Mup's tweets (which they obviously have), then they may very well have followed the link and checked out our site. I don't know if that's thrilling or scary. :concern:
I think it means their very interested! And I'm hoping if they look at the site they click the promotional video. I think thats gonna be what gets their interest same with Disney and Sesame Street.

bandit

Reaction score
They may atleast be curious. Why is our name on here? Hmmm whats this?
Whatever the reason, its TERRIFIC! !!
NOW...Does anyone else feel like our current forum is great for hashing out ideas and posting promotional materials but ...that as this comes together, we need a site strictly for infor and advertising the Con itself without all the behind the scenes out for all to wade through? I do.